BIODERMA Sensibio H2O Make-Up Removing Micellar Solution Reviews

• Perfect for sensitive to intolerant skin
  • Combines performance and very high tolerance
  • Cleanses and removes make-up from the face and eyes
  • Soothes and clears up irritated skin
  • Produces a feeling of instant freshness
  • Fragrance-free formula, Alcohol-free, Paraben-free, & Hypoallergenic

For more info, please visit BIODERMA

May 30, 2018

Forget Cleanser

I was searching for a new face cleanser that was gentle and took off my makeup. This was recommended at Shoppers. I’ve replaced makeup remover and cleanser for this one step miceller water. It works great, you don’t have to rinse and does not irritate my highly sensitive skin. Love love love this product!

May 23, 2018

The best by far!

The best cleanser by far! I have acne prone skin but this versión is just as great as the sebium one. It’s gentle but effective, doesn’t tingle on the eye area and doesn’t break, so I recommend this..

May 17, 2018

My favourite

I first tried this last Christmas as I received it as a gift, and since then will never ever buy another make up remover. This is not oily at all!! It takes off everything effectively and effortlessly. My skin is never dry after use and have never had a reaction. I highly recommend this product.

May 17, 2018

Love this product

I tried a few different brands and formulations. The bioderma sesibio is definitely my favourite make-up removing micelle solution. Good size so it lasts me quite a while as well.

May 08, 2018

Holy grail cleanser

Gentle, non-irritating cleanser. Use as a first cleanse to remove stubborn make-up. Place soaked cotton pads over your eyes for 20-30 seconds and gently wipe. Everything comes off! Holy grail...have purchased over and over.

April 25, 2018

Miracle Water

Love this stuff! It's so gentle that it almost doesn't feel like it's doing anything until you look at your cotton round and see that it has completely taken off all your makeup! I like to use one cotton round for my eyes and one for the rest of my face. I also double cleanse so I go in with a face wash to make sure I get everything off. It's perfect for sensitive skin and feels oh so gentle!

April 20, 2018

Love this stuff

I saw a commercial for this and decided to try it.. Miracle in a bottle! I couldn't believe how well it works and how much stuff it removed from my face... It removed All the dust, grime of everyday use plus make-up

April 16, 2018

Un incontournable

Un produit qui n'a plus besoin de présentation! Très efficace, doux pour la peau, facile d'utilisation. Par contre, je trouve que ce n'est pas donné 25$ pour une seule bouteille.

April 09, 2018

Pas le temps de se nettoyer le visage ? Bioderma !

Cette eau micellaire est vraiment utile lorsque je n'ai pas le temps de me nettoyer le visage, elle enlève le maquillage très efficacement sans laisser de résidus.

March 28, 2018

Great Micellar Water!

I definitely recommend this micellar water. I used makeup wipes for so many years (and still do) but since trying this I have found it to be so much more effective. It really does remove all of your makeup, doesn't have a fragrance, and won't irritate your eyes! Just drop some on a cotton round, rub your face, and it is as easy as that!