Bioré Baking soda acne foam Reviews

July 15, 2019

Good cleaning power for the face

I really like this baking soda based cleanser, it foams well and cleans the face perfectly. The smell is nice and non intrusive, and my face feels very refreshed after the shower.

May 24, 2019

good for your skin

Just as the name this drugstore and low price products does good to your skin with baking soda help make acne smaller the from is also good for oily skin.

April 27, 2019

Amazing and Lasts Forever!

My goodness, I’ve been washing my face with this product nightly for almost a year. It smells delicious, like oranges. It lasts and lasts! It’s a 200mL bottle, and one pump is all you need for a clean, makeup free face. Because it lasts so long, I find Biore Baking Soda Acne Cleansing Foam excellent value for the money. I would purchase this product again, absolutely!

April 26, 2019

The light at the end of the tunnel.

I have recently been dealing with acne (something I didn't have to deal with til my 30s). This is the only product other than a doctors prescription to clear up my skin.

March 22, 2019

I definitely love it

I use the Biore every single day in my cleaning face routine. I had a lot of acnes and my skin was really oily. So, that is such a great product to fight against acnes and oily skin. I really love it.

March 18, 2019

I recommend it!

I have acne problems since I was a teenager. Some years later and the acne still shows up in my face.
    I liked this product so far but the only problem is that it let me skin too dry. So i can only use once in a while.

March 15, 2019

I strongly recommend this product

Totally effective, my pores and my breakout is gone, smell good and I would recommend for combinated skin, I think that is not good for sensitive skin

March 15, 2019

Good product I will probably buy it again

I really like this product because I know it leaves your skin very clean, the only thin is it leaves it dry and since I have sensitive I leaves me I dry feeling in my face but it does helps with acne.

March 02, 2019

easy to use

Biore Baking soda acne cleansing foam is an excellent product to keep your face clear of light acne. It is easy to use a little dap goes a long way, the fragrance is quite pleasant and doesn't linger on. I used twice a day, once in the morning and and once in the evening. For serious acne you should consult your dermatologist.

February 26, 2019

effective

I have been using it twice a day since I received it. Once in the morning and once before bed. The foam is lightly scented and works great in waking me up in the morning and freshening up my skin after a long day. •