4.1/5
Bioré Blue Agave & Baking Soda Whipped Nourishing Detox Mask Reviews
#8 in Face Masks

Experience an intense, cool, pore-tingly clean with Blue Agave + Baking Soda Detox Mask while you de-stress. Formulated for combination skin, this creamy mask helps eliminate impurities, lifting away dirt and oil to purify clogged pores. Skin is left instantly clean, refreshed and ever-so-nourished.

• Dermatologist tested
  • Non-comedogenic (won’t clog pores)
  • Best suited for combination skin

HOW TO USE

• Use on a wet face.
  • APPLY MASK. Massage a generous amount evenly onto face, avoiding eyes.
  • CHILL OUT for 5 minutes (mask does not dry/harden)
  • RINSE thoroughly with warm water to remove the mask. Use a wash cloth if desired.
  • May use up to 2-3 times a week.

You may also like Bioré Charcoal Whipped Purifying Detox Mask.

Nottingham, United Kingdom

Nice cooling mask

I got this mask for free and couldn’t wait to try it out. It is so simple to apply and only need a little blob as it’s covers your face nicely. I like the cooling effect, it would be brilliant on a hot day. I like that it only takes 5 minutes and can simply wash it off too. My skin was red after for about 20 minutes but I applied some cold water compress and it went away. After the red was gone I could see how effective the mask really is; my face looked so clean and pores were open and complexion was so much brighter. I would definitely recommend this product.

Wow

J'adore ce masque il rend la peau vraimentt douce et on ne voit plus les pores, ma peau n'etais plus grasse et avait moins de point noir en seulement une utilisation. C'est parfait

Norfolk, United Kingdom

Whipped nourishing detox mask

the mask didn’t have a scent really so If you don’t enjoy scented products this mask might be for you! I put my usual palm sized blob in my hand and applied it to my face this is when I discovered you definitely don’t need as much product as you usually would with any other mask or cleanser you only needed a small amount as the mask was thick and spread across the skin evenly it went quite far! The mask had a sort of cool menthol feel to it on the skin after I applied it, so it’s true to its “cooling” claims, it felt super relaxing on the face I think this would be really nice to use to relax after a stressful hot day, you could definitely feel it cleansing your skin deep down my pores felt tingly and I could feel the dirt being lifted from them, once I washed it off and had a look in the mirror my nose was red I’m guessing that’s due to the deep cleansing property’s of the mask but once I looked closer I can’t even explain how clean my pores were, I didn’t use anything in conjunction with the mask no cleansers or exfoliators just a plain bar of soap to wash my skin beforehand, my pores weren’t clogged anymore at all! I don’t know how but that’s what really excited me the most after using this mask! After I patted my skin dry I Noticed it didn’t make my skin feel tight or dry like some cleansers and mask do which is great as I know it isn’t stripping my skin if it’s natural moisture. Overall the face mask was nice and I’ll definitely be using it again on a more regular basis I’ve been loving it so far! I got this product for free in return for a review however these opinions are 100% honest and my own.

North Yorkshire, United Kingdom

Lovely and fresh

I suffer from combination skin, and products sometimes bring out spots as they unclog all the pores, but this product was great as it manages to unclog the pores and leave your skin feeling really greasy and super clean with no break outs! The scent reminded me of the seaside and only has to be put on for 5 mins so can easily fit into your routine a few times a week. It tingles slightly when on the face, and when washing it off it becomes really creaming and your skin feels silky. Afterwards, my skin did feel a little dry but then it reminded me that I needed to moisturise, which is definitely a good thing!

Croatia

A cooling effective detox mask!

I love the consistency of this mask, and it’s light whipped texture. The cooling effect is lovely, and it really feels as though it’s deeply cleansing out your pores. Any surface oil is banished forkntje skin, and I’ve noticed my skin feeling much clearer 🕊

0.8/5

Reading, United Kingdom

Not recommended

I was looking forward to trying out this mask, however I was disappointed. Once I washed off the mask, my skin was red. I looked like I had been sunburnt. I have never experienced this with any other face mask.

1.2/5

Lancashire, United Kingdom

Red is not my colour

I have a normal complexion..

I was really excited about this product as I hate the tedious applications of normal face masks and the duration of the time it takes to work.
    The colour was a nice baby blue, but for me the smell was awful. The directions explained to apply to wet skin and chill for 5 whilst it worked its magic.
    Immediately after application (30seconds approx) I had to wash it off. My face was on fire! I'm not sure of the menstrual cycle plays a part with how sensitive you may become (change in hormones - I'm 2 weeks in). But it was an awful experience. My skin felt tight, hot and looked bright red for half an hour. Needless to say I won't be using this product again. Highly disappointed.

Slough, United Kingdom

So amazing

Gives your skin amazing soft touch of your face skin after , after one use i can see huge diffrence no open pours , is so amazing and souch a lovley smell.

1.5/5

Halton, United Kingdom

Not for me

I used this product twice- first time it started to burn and left my skin really red. So thought I’d left it in too long so thought I would give it one more chance in case it was my fault. Second time I used it I left it on for 3 minutes (says to leave it on for 5) and it still left my face red. Would not recommend for anyone who has even slightly sensitive skin

August 07, 2019
    St. Helens, United Kingdom

Really clean feeling

I tried this today and it’s so cooling on the skin, leaves my skin feeling really smooth, fresh and clean. Would definitely consider buying in the future #gotitfree