Bioré Charcoal Acne Clearing Cleanser Reviews

April 19, 2018

great product

a small amount of this product goes the longest way. i apply the smallest amount to my facial sponge and immediately i can feel the charcoal working on my skin. it feels so cold and fresh and amazing, i will continue to buy this product. (it not only feels amazing, it also leaves my skin and pores looking amazing )

April 18, 2018

love it!

I love this product It makes my face feel so clean, smooth and soft. It did also make my pores look smaller too. It doesn't smell the best but it definitely worked for me!

April 18, 2018

Bioré Cleanser

I really love the product😁. It kept my face clean all day. The shape of the bottle help yo dose the good amount of product to use.

However,😞 I know this product is not for every type of skin. Therefore, I suggest people to read the instructions behind the bottle because they give advise about it.😊

April 16, 2018

Patch Test Recommended

After hearing many great things about Biore I was excited to try their charcoal acne cleanser. The amount you get in the bottle is pretty good, I disliked the scent greatly, smells like hair dye mixed with peppermint essential oils. I strongly recommend a patch test, as soon as I put it on my face it felt as though it was burning rather than working. The next day my skin felt pretty smooth, soft, hydrated and the size of my pores reduced. Not sure if I would buy again.