Bioré Charcoal Anti-Blemish Cleanser Reviews

This daily charcoal anti-blemish cleanser with Salicylic Acid deep cleans and penetrates pores to absorb oil and help stop breakouts. Clearer skin in just 2 days.
  • With Salicylic Acid
  • Skin Purifying Technology
  • Dermatologist tested
  • Oil free
  • Clearer skin in just 2 days
  • Penetrates pores for a deep clean to help control and prevent the development of new spots
  • Non-comedogenic
  • For Oily to Normal Skin

January 18, 2020

Good value for money

Having combination skin with hormonal acne I am always ready to try salicylic acid products.Tried this on friend recommendation and liking it so far.it makes your face squeaky clean instantly due to charcoal probably n helps in drying acne too.But you need really good moisturizer afterward as it makes your skin really dry!

January 15, 2020

Finally Truly Clean Pores

I added this product to my routine a few weeks ago, and I can see a major decline in breakouts. I love the tingling feeling as it goes to work on my skin. The scent is super soft, but if you have sensitive skin you may feel a slight burning sensation after rinsing it off. My pores look smaller and I definitely see a difference in my T zone since using this cleanser.

January 03, 2020

Try again.. go green label

I bought this product because I liked the green label so much. After using it, I found this product was a little stronger than the other one. I would stick to the green label instead of this one. I did not like how warm this one got and I found the scent was a lot stronger on this product.

Skin type: combination

October 21, 2019
    Shropshire, United Kingdom

Bought on offer, worth the reduced price

Got this on clearance at superdrug for about half price. It hasn't actively reduced my acne but I believe it's keeping acne at bay once it's cleared up.
    It can tingle slightly when its on but it leaves the skin feeling really squeaky clean

October 09, 2019
    Cheshire East, United Kingdom

My go-to

This is the first thing I reach for when I have a breakout or acne flare up. It is gentle on the skin but leaves your face feeling so clean and clear. Definitely helps with acne and helps to prevent very bad breakouts too.

September 08, 2019

Great!!!

This works effectively to clear pores and aid in acne prone skin. I like it alot especially because I have sensitive skin.m and this doesn’t disrupt my skin.

August 13, 2019

it’s okay

i’ve used this for a couple years when i get really oily, it definitely helps control the oil but when putting it on it can sting a bit? i never use after exfoliation either! it does a decent job for a cheaper cleanser though

August 08, 2019
    Kent, United Kingdom

Fantastic product

In my 40 I have acne!Who gets Acne at 40,right?After trying so many other items on the market and dishing out so much money,I saw this in Boots and thought i’d give it a try.Product is very gentle on the skin but you can definitely feel how clean your face feels afterwards.Doesn’t smell charcoaly,if you’re scared you might wreak of charcoal.Actually has a very pleasant smell and has lightened my blemishes

August 05, 2019
    Serbia

Highly recommended

So so nice! When applied, your face gets a sort of minty feel and it dried out some of the acne on my face. If used regularly, it will definelty improve the look of your skin. I highly recommend it to all my friends, have already bought it twice! Love it!

July 30, 2019

🙌🏻🙌🏻

Makes my face feel amazing after I wash it, never lets me down! I love this scrub! I use it DAILY! I have tried a number of other ones and I’m constantly going back to this one