Bioré Rose Quartz + Charcoal Daily Purifying Cleanser Reviews

Bioré Rose Quartz + Charcoal Daily Cleanser dives deep into pores to trap 2x more dirt, oil, and impurities*--while adding some self-care to your skincare routine. With Natural Charcoal, known for its ability to draw out impurities and trap them and infused with Rose Quartz, the love crystal, radiates self-love and care.

*than a basic cleanser

You may also like Bioré Rose Quartz + Charcoal Gentle Pore Refining Scrub and Stress Relief Clay Mask

England, United Kingdom

Smells beautiful

This product smells absolutely amazing and is a real treat if you are having a nice soak in the bath. It's nice to sit and feel like you are doing something nice for your skin although I don't think I actually seen any real benefit from it apart from its relaxing effect whilst in the tub. I would still recommend t it

England, United Kingdom

I would buy this product again.

I love this product, I love the cooling feeling when I apply the product, it makes the skin feel really clean and smooth. Also I love the glitter inside the product.

Birmingham, United Kingdom

Daily purifying cleanser

I love love love this cleanser, it smells amazing and looks amazing and the glittery rose gold colour is a bonus. This daily cleanser has been a God send to me and have even replaced it with my old 1 and will buy it regularly, you only need a minimal amount for top results so will last a good while. It's so refreshing and revitalizing and makes my skin feel brand new and helped me like my skin again, will definitely recommend to friends family and others.

United Kingdom

Skin saviour

I absolutely loved this product, I have had nothing but issues with my oily skin. I have tried most products on the market suited for oily skin but found that they actually made it worse.

This product has made a difference after only a few days of use, I had a reduction in oily and my blackheads were noticeably reduced.

I also love the cooling feeling when you apply the product, it makes the skin feel really clean and clear. I have found the glitter to be a little excessive as I get a small residue left on the skin.

United Kingdom

Beautiful

This cleanser is amazing! Not only does it look stunning but it’s really effective too! It lathers you well, removes a full face of makeup easily and leaves skin clean and cleansed

Birmingham, United Kingdom

BIORÉ ROSE QUARTZ + CHARCOAL DAILY PURIFYING CLEANSER

I loved the BIORÉ ROSE QUARTZ + CHARCOAL DAILY PURIFYING CLEANSER since it cleaned away any impurities and contain natural ingredients such as charcoal the texture wasnt too sticky and greasy and this made it easier to apply the results of this gave my skin a clear glow and no impurities in the skin .

South Ayrshire, United Kingdom

Excellent

This is an excellent product. Comes in nice packaging with clear instructions on the back. It looks nice sitting in my bathroom. It was easy to apply with the pump lid and felt nice on my skin. It had a nice scent and seemed to work very well in reducing blackhwads

Wiltshire, United Kingdom

LOVE

This is the best facial cleanser I have ever used! I get oily spotty skin and since using this my skin has felt amazing! It glows and I don’t have any spots! Hardly become oily as well. My make up goes on a lot smoother and I feel so much better going out in public without any make up on.

Liverpool, United Kingdom

Cleans very well and my skin is so soft!

I absolutely love this purifying cleanser. I love the fact it contains charcoal and is great for oily skin like mine! It made my skin calm and my imperfections go down after a few days of using. It has a minty fresh feel on you're face and my skin felt so clean and soft after using. It's keeping my oily skin at bay! I would definetly purchase this in the future and it is now a daily part of my skin routine

Greenwich, United Kingdom

Great results

I found the serum to work wonders on my skin my skin felt and looked really refreshed after using and the lather I get once application is on is amazing.