Bioré Rose Quartz + Charcoal Daily Purifying Cleanser Reviews

Bioré Rose Quartz + Charcoal Daily Cleanser dives deep into pores to trap 2x more dirt, oil, and impurities*--while adding some self-care to your skincare routine. With Natural Charcoal, known for its ability to draw out impurities and trap them and infused with Rose Quartz, the love crystal, radiates self-love and care.

*than a basic cleanser

You may also like Bioré Rose Quartz + Charcoal Gentle Pore Refining Scrub and Stress Relief Clay Mask

Birmingham, United Kingdom

Best cleanser ever! New favourite

I am thrilled with this cleanser! I was drawn to it originally because of the previous bioré products I have tried and because the pretty packaging stands out from other cleansers. From the first time I used it, my skin felt thoroughly clean and energised. I tend to have oily/occasionally spotty skin so the fact this is oil free is a bonus as it cleans without blocking my pores like some other cleansers I've tried. It also has a lovely texture! It comes with a pump dispenser which I think is easier to use! would recommend this product all day long.

Gloucestershire, United Kingdom

Gorgeous

I found this product amazing for my skin. It is so easy to apply on a cotton pad and it removes all impurities from the skin leaving it so soft and clear. It is good value, I recommend.

Monmouthshire, United Kingdom

Rose quartz +charcoal face cleanser

Wow! This has to be the most pretty skincare I have ever seen. It's a amazing daily cleanser as it makes your skin feel fresh and clean. Its easy to apply and wash off. It really is amazing.

Gloucestershire, United Kingdom

Perfect for smooth skin!

This is the first time I am using Biore brand and I can honestly say this won’t be the last! I absolutely loved how effective the cleanser is in keeping my blemish-prone free from any blemishes. This product literally dissolved into my skin and i could fe it working on my pores. Lovely smell and perfect consistency. I would definitely be using it over and over again!

Bolton, United Kingdom

My skin feels extremely refreshed

I absolutely love the difference biore cleanser has made for my skin, my skin feels refreshed, more brighter and clearer as it has helped remove all the dirt and impurities and is very kind and gentle on my skin i have also noticed since i have started uaing these i have had fewer breakouts, and black heads on my skin looks visibly reduced

Cheshire, United Kingdom

This is really good stuff!

I loved trying the cleanser as it felt really nice on my skin when I was using it. The packaging and colour is cute and it smells nice too. My skin felt nice and refreshed after using it and I feel with continued use I will see more of an improvement in my oily skin areas. It is definitely worth a try if you suffer with oily skin

Northamptonshire, United Kingdom

Effective cleanser!

I’ve been struggling with oily skin for a few months now and have struggled to find a cleanser that works for my skin.. until now! I love how this cleanser lathers up and you can feel your pores feeling clearer. My skin is finally starting to radiate again especially as I wear make up every day, the cleanser has been perfect at revitalising my skin!

February 11, 2020
    Bradford, United Kingdom

Beautiful looking

This is not only a beautiful looking packaging but also as good from inside, iv used biore products for a long time, totally love this cleanser, left my skin squeeky clean

February 11, 2020
    Hampshire, United Kingdom

Fresh Cleanser

Applying the cleanser to wet skin you can see and feel it lather up making your skin feel fresh!
    The texture is thick and smooth to touch, no scrub.
    The smell is not the nicest however it isn’t a horrible smell either I feel like it could do with a more fresh smell.
    Following the cleanser your skin feels clean and soft to touch.
    I have very oily all over skin and I felt that this cleanser didn’t leave my skin as shiny as it usually does.
    The only downfall is when first applied it felt as though it was stinging/burning my skin but this soon disappeared.

February 10, 2020
    Croydon, United Kingdom

Good quality

Such a good value for the money! The smell and quality is amazing! As well the effectiveness you can see from first applying! I would definitely recommend it tp my friends and family.