Bioré Rose Quartz + Charcoal Daily Purifying Cleanser Reviews

Bioré Rose Quartz + Charcoal Daily Cleanser dives deep into pores to trap 2x more dirt, oil, and impurities*--while adding some self-care to your skincare routine. With Natural Charcoal, known for its ability to draw out impurities and trap them and infused with Rose Quartz, the love crystal, radiates self-love and care.

*than a basic cleanser

You may also like Bioré Rose Quartz + Charcoal Gentle Pore Refining Scrub and Stress Relief Clay Mask

Warwickshire, United Kingdom

Deep clean

I love the packaging of this product it is sleek and girly. The fact that it has a pump makes it so quick, easy to use but most importantly makes it mess free.

I have been using the product for over a week now. Immediately when you put the product on your face there is a strong cooling effect from the menthol in the face wash which I personally find it very refreshing. The product goes onto the skin smoothly and has a slight lather to it quick makes it feel quite luxurious. The first week I found I had white a few little white bumps form on my skin I’m not sure if this was because it is a deep cleansing product so it was bringing all the gunk out of my pores. Overall I do like the product as it gives your product a squeaky clean without leaving it feeling tight or dry so I would recommend it to anyone that wears make up daily as it will ensure your skin is cleaned properly.

Bradford, United Kingdom

Amazing

This daily cleanser is amazing. I've been using it daily and my face feels so much softer. The colour and fragrance of this is beautiful, so feminine. You only need 1 pump amount which gives great coverage of the face and foams up enough. The feeling on your face after use is mind blowing, it feels so refreshed, like a cool feeling. If your looking for a daily cleanser then this is 100% the one to buy, you wont be disappointed

United Kingdom

Rose gold shimmery goodness

This face wash makes me instantly smile. Rose gold shimmery goodness. Gives a brilliant all over clean, leaving my skin with a slight sparkle and feeling lovely. I have been using it twice a day and the improvements to my skin have been amazing. The added charcoal gives the clean the boost that's needed and i have found my skin to be less oily between washes. The added rose quartz work wonders with making you feel fresh and energised after every wash. The scent is gorgeous and the appearance of the product is like no other. I would recommend using this daily wash along with the other products in the range to get the full benefits. But even on it's own this is still the best wash I have used. Love everything about it.

Somerset, United Kingdom

Fabulous unique new face wash in dazzling sparkly pink

I love this daily face wash as it smells amazing I love floral scents. I also like the unique pink shiny colour it instantly draws me toward this product. It’s great that it included the easy to use pump so much better than screw tops. It feels great when applying on the skin leaving it feeling fresh and clean all day. It’s cleared out my big black pores leaving them dirt free and so much smaller. I normally have oily blemished skin but after using this all week it’s left my skin feeling soft smooth and oil free. It’s looking so much better. I would definitely buy this in the future to replace my old face wash as it’s so much better I was surprised at how fast it’s improved my skin.

Liverpool, United Kingdom

biore cleanser

i love the fact that the design of the biore cleanser is in a pump because i can easily squirt out a small amount into my palm enough for me to use directly on to my damp face.My skin feels much more smother and more refreshed after having using this product and i absolutely love the scent. i defenitely recommend buying this product.

Manchester, United Kingdom

Gentle, yet effective!

I've been using the Biore Rose Quartz + Charcoal Purifying Cleanser daily for over a week now and have already noticed results; my skin feels smoother and I've not had any new breakouts, plus the breakouts I already had when I started using it seem to have cleared up faster than usual. It leaves my skin feeling thoroughly cleansed without feeling tight or dry after use. Really happy to continue using this along with the facemask and scrub.

Croydon, United Kingdom

Amazing results....my new go to product

I honestly couldn’t believe how great this cleanser is. It has really helped clear up my skin from spots and not many are coming back. My skin feels super soft, smooth and refreshed after using this everyday. The bottle is very easy to use as it is a pump. It lathers up really nicely and smells great, it really is so nice to wash my face with this.....definitely my new go to product and will 100% be purchasing a new one when mine is finished.

East Sussex, United Kingdom

It does the job!

I can't recommend this cleanser enough! It makes my skin so clean, smooth and hydrated and it feels so refreshed after use! I like it so much! It has a nice creamy texture and it is gentle to the skin. The packaging is lovely and the product has a great pinky and shiny colour. This cleanser removes the blackheads and opens the pores.

Caerphilly County Borough, United Kingdom

Great cleanser

This cleanser comes in a good sized bottle and smells absolutely amazing.
    After use it leaves your skin deeply cleansed and feeling fresh.
    This will definitely be my new daily go to cleanser.

Lincolnshire, United Kingdom

Great cleanser

Love this. It's perfect to shrink pores and get rid of all that greasines that's been built up during the day.
    Smells lush, I really like the scent..it's a very girly smell.
    After washing my face with this cleanser my face was left very clean and felt clean too. Very fresh feeling.
    I'd definitely recommend this product to people who has oily skin!