Bioré Rose Quartz + Charcoal Daily Purifying Cleanser Reviews

Bioré Rose Quartz + Charcoal Daily Cleanser dives deep into pores to trap 2x more dirt, oil, and impurities*--while adding some self-care to your skincare routine. With Natural Charcoal, known for its ability to draw out impurities and trap them and infused with Rose Quartz, the love crystal, radiates self-love and care.

*than a basic cleanser

You may also like Bioré Rose Quartz + Charcoal Gentle Pore Refining Scrub and Stress Relief Clay Mask

England, United Kingdom

My new go to clenser

I love the rose quartz cleanser, I've been using this for round about a week now twice daily. Using the cleansers first thing in the morning really wakes me up as it has a mint/eucalyptus tingle to it. It foams up really well and apply's easy to my face and washes off easily too. It leaves my skin feeling clean and soft like silk. The product its self is really cute its pink and has s really cute shimmer to it. I love this so much it's now my go too cleansing wash

Derry City and Strabane, United Kingdom

Fantastic cleanser

As part of my daily skincare ritual I use cleanser religiously so I decided to gove this one a whirl.
    It comes in a handy bottle with pump nozzle so I can get the product out with ease and the actual bottle os pleasing on the eye.
    The cleanser itself is like a beautiful pink metallic colour and smells absolutely beautiful, It is really easy to apply and you really don't need to use too much of it as it foams up just nicely and not too much and is also easy to wash off again not leaving any residue.
    My skin felt soft to touch after use and it did not dry my skin which was great.
    Overall a great product that I would recommend to absolutely anyone. It is also a bonus the fact that it smells really good .

England, United Kingdom

Amazing

BIORÉ ROSE QUARTZ + CHARCOAL DAILY PURIFYING CLEANSER are amazing! First of all i am in love of packaging. Second is amazing quality and really works perfect. Cleanse my skin so good and mild. Highly recommend!

Bolton, United Kingdom

I'm in love

I love the packaging, the pink colour and the shimmers. It's very pretty. 😍
    Only need to use one pump, so it will last enough. I like the texture and the smell, it's like mentol. It's cooling and freshening up my skin. I think it's perfect for morning cleansing.

Kent, United Kingdom

Leaves face feeling fresh and clean

Leaves the face feeling very refreshed and clean. Looks beautiful in the bottle. Left skin looking visibly clear of blemishes and spots. And smells lovely

February 23, 2020
    Leicester, United Kingdom

good product

This wonderful charcoal cleanser leaves your skin feeling thoroughly cleansed and refreshed, without drying it out, and seems to keep oil production in check for hours after use. Gentle enough for frequent use, but nonetheless does a great job of making you feel squeaky clean and nicely exfoliated.It kind of clears my skin a bit but I still have very prominent blackheads.

February 23, 2020
    Nottingham, United Kingdom

Smells wonderful

The cleanser is made with rose quartz, it comes out a stunning sparkly light pink colour, I mean why not, it looks amazing! I'm sure the rose quartz natural crystal itself is for design purposes but it really looks the part.

This cleanser works with natural charcoal which helps draw out your impurities and stop them.

The pump works good, not letting too much out at once. My only concern with the pump is, will I be able to get every last bit of it out!

I really love this cleanser. My pores look fantastic. My skin seems overall more clear and has a glow to it. I will definitely continue to use this.

Armagh City Banbridge and Craigavon, United Kingdom

Perfect Cleanser

I loved the Biore Rose Quartz & Charcoal Daily Purifying Cleanser it left my skin feeling, clean and refreshed after every use. I love the packaging and the shimmery colour of the cleanser too.

February 22, 2020

I use it about 1 year for everyday wash my face and I like it, price and quality is very good, worth price, recommendations, all my family members love using it too

Lewisham, United Kingdom

Dual action: deep clean & loving care

I have heard many health benefits of incorporating charcoal into skincare routine. This Biore daily cleanser has not only that but also a rose quartz which was something I have never heard before but was delighted to try. This unique combination gives you a deep yet caring cleaning of your pores whether small or large. I found it effective in removing the dirts and other pollutions entrapped in my skin, and if you have a naturally oily skin like me then you know how much impurities your skin encounters and accumulates daily. The charcoal definitely helped me to remove that dirty layer without clogging my pores. The Rose gemstone ingredient is a very nice second-stage of the cleanser which soothes the cleaned skin in such a way that it really is like applying self-love. My skin is usually slightly rough after using any charcoal-based cleansers/exfoliators and requites immediately calming with moistening creams. This cleanser actually cares about your skin after the cleaning step and it’s something that my skin appreciates very much. I applied the cleanser twice a day and found my face less oily and with a healthy glow after each wash. I like the appearance as well, the cleanser has a rosy colour with some glitter/shimmer, thick gel-like texture and smells very nice, subtle scent of flowers without any overpowering or strong perfume added. I’m very happy and will replace it with my usual face wash product.