Bioré Rose Quartz + Charcoal Stress Relief Clay Mask Reviews
#7 in Face Masks

The new Bioré Rose Quartz + Charcoal Clay Mask features a deeply detoxing formula deisgned to rinse away stress, eliminate impurities and energize your skin. The creamy clay mask penetrates pores for seriously purified, skin and seriously good energy. With Natural Charcoal, known for its ability to draw out impurities and infused with Rose Quartz, the love crystal.

You may also like Bioré Rose Quartz + Charcoal Daily Purifying Cleanser and Gentle Pore Refining Scrub

February 18, 2020
    West Sussex, United Kingdom

No more stress visible on my skin

I have all the set of BIORE ROSE QUARTZ
    .ALL is wonderful but the mask is my preferably. The pouch is excellent value and there is plenty in there for several uses. The clay is soft and easy to apply. I followed the instructions on the back of the pouch and wet my skin before applying. There is a time limit for how long this is left on, I decided on 10 minutes. There was a tingling sensation on my skin while the mask was on, nothing too uncomfortable though.I will buying again and again.

February 18, 2020
    England, United Kingdom

I was really surprised with this mask

I been lucky enough to test this Biore Rose Quartz +Charcoal face mask and I was really pleasantly surprised with it. The pouch has enough product for 5 uses and I think that's absolutely brilliant. It has beautiful pink colour when you apply it first, but when its starts to dry it becomes slightly darker. It has tightening effect on face like most of peel of masks and I really like it. After 15 minutes you just wash it of with warm water and enjoy smooth, silky and clean skin. I was very shocked that my face after mask was red, maybe more rosy then red, but it disappeared after about 30 minutes, but that is absolutely normal for this mask. My skin felt amazing, I absolutely loved it and will definitely continue of using it, my skin feels fabulous after mask. I can highly recommend it if you looking for something to deeply clean your pores, eliminate impurities, improve your skin radiance and enjoy silky smooth skin.

Sandwell, United Kingdom

Good product

This mask helped deeply penetrate my pores and de-stress skin. It left my skin feeling smooth and soft, with a healthy glow to it. The pouch is simple to open and close. It made my skin tingle whilst on and was easy to remove.

Oxfordshire, United Kingdom

Face mask addict!

I am a self-confessed face mask addict and this one didn't disappoint! The package says 4/5 uses but I think i will get a couple more as I found I didn't use very much and the coverage was perfectly adequate. I have normal to oily skin and after one use my skin definitely didn't feel as oily as it had done over the previous few days. This will be a constant addition to my beauty drawer, highly recommended!

England, United Kingdom

What a beautiful mask!

When you first apply it, firstly it looks gorgeous , if you want oil free, soft skin, hydrated skin, and super clean skin, then definitely get this! I love it and will definitely keep re purchasing it ❤️

Leinster, Ireland

love it!!!

Biore Rose Quartz and Charcoal Stress Relief Clay Mask
    Mask is packed in a squeezable pouch; I was able to get 5 applications (great value for money).
    Mask is very easy to apply: you wet your face, apply the mask and wait for it to dry then wash off with warm water.
    I have to admit I can see difference with my skin – oily free, skin soft and hydrated, super cleaned.
    Highly recommended

Stoke-on-Trent, United Kingdom

A little bit of goodness

I absolutely love this clay mask. The clay is very soft and spreads easily. After 10 minutes of goodness remove the mask and voila, you will be left with clean, fresh and glowy skin. The mask unclogs my pores effortlessly without any irritations.

West Sussex, United Kingdom

Lovely product

I use this once a week and it controls the oils on my face and leaves my skin feeling great.
    The product has a tingly sensation when on, my skin was soft and smooth afterwards and looked hydrated.
    I would definitely use again and would have no hesitation in recommending to others.

Wolverhampton, United Kingdom

Easy To Apply

The biore face mask is very easy to apply and remove. It drew out impurities and left my face feeling fresh and smooth. I will continue to use this once a week as it controls the oils on my face and leaves my skin feeling great.

United Kingdom

Brilliant

Love this product, I’ve been using it for over a week now and can see the benefits. Pores are closed, the skin is smooth and even and looking brighter. The clay is soft and easy to apply. The packaging is really attractive and good quality. I highly recommend this face mask.