Bioré Rose Quartz + Charcoal Stress Relief Clay Mask Reviews
#8 in Face Masks

The new Bioré Rose Quartz + Charcoal Clay Mask features a deeply detoxing formula deisgned to rinse away stress, eliminate impurities and energize your skin. The creamy clay mask penetrates pores for seriously purified, skin and seriously good energy. With Natural Charcoal, known for its ability to draw out impurities and infused with Rose Quartz, the love crystal.

You may also like Bioré Rose Quartz + Charcoal Daily Purifying Cleanser and Gentle Pore Refining Scrub

United Kingdom

Relaxing and skin feels great

Relaxing with a rose gold shimmery face makes me smile. This mask is brilliant, I love the fact the pouch is big enough for around 4 uses too. For the last week I have been using the rose quartz + charcoal daily wash and scrub along with this mask and they make an amazing trio. So far I have used this mask twice and I love it. The look of the mask makes me smile when applying and feels very relaxing once on. After around 15 minutes I wet my hands and create a lather to then wash off. My face is slightly red for a few minutes after use, but to me that means it's doing something good. This mask makes me feel great and the glow and softness it gives my skin makes me love it even more. Highly recommend this mask, my skin is clearer and oils have been reduced significantly.

Somerset, United Kingdom

Fabulous pink face mask

This face mask is great I love the way it comes in a multi use pouch with at least four masks inside. It’s easy to apply no mess as it is a nice thicker creamy texture. It’s takes ten mins to dry then it’s easy to wash off. I love the fact it leaves my face feeling oil free soft smooth and glowing. I have been Using this twice a week combined with the face scrub ever other day and daily cleanser daily. It’s left my oily blemished skin looking so much better spot free oil free and my big black pores are a thing of the past there totally gone. This face set is amazing I will definitely be buying the whole set again to replace my old product once mines ran out.

Liverpool, United Kingdom

biore clay mask

i love the fact that this product is eco friendly. i also used a small amount enough to cover my damp face with and let it dry, then i removed the mask with warm water and i patted it dry, my skin felt so soft and smooth, i applied a moisturiser straight away as i didnt want my face to dry up, i was amazed at the results of how my pores had minimised. i definetly recommend buying.

Croydon, United Kingdom

Great for your pores

The product application was a little tricky as you have to wet your face first then apply the product which did slide about at first until I got the hang of applying it but once it is on it works wonders. You can feel a little heat when the mask is on and starting to dry and my pores and face just felt really clean and smooth after. My face did go red for a little while after but soon went away and left my skin feeling fab. Really love that the packaging is eco friendly and easy to use. I would recommend this if you have oily skin and want a good deep clean and feel refreshed after.

Manchester, United Kingdom

Warming and effective!

I've been using the Biore Rose Quartz + Charcoal Stress Relief Clay Mask twice a week and I really love it! It gently warms as it dries, which makes me feel like it really opens my pores for a deep clean. It smells delicious, and is in eco friendly packaging, which is a bonus! Really happy to continue using this along with the cleanser and scrub.

East Sussex, United Kingdom

It has a nice texture and makes the skin smooth.

This face mask is very easy to apply and use. The packaging is great and the product is enough for lots of uses. The mask has a nice texture and it should be used on wet face. It is gentle to the skin and it leaves it soft and moisturised after use. It helps you remove your blackheads and free your pores! This mask is a must for every face mask lover like me!

Caerphilly County Borough, United Kingdom

Love it!

Absolutely love this clay mask.
    Great texture, looks and smells great too!
    Left on for 15 mins and my face was left clean, fresh and felt so soft!
    It minimises pores and gets rid of unwanted oily patches of skin too!

Lincolnshire, United Kingdom

Clay mask to the point

I've tried many clay masks on my skin. This is definitely in top 3!
    Glitter in rose gold is awesome. Looks girly and smells great!
    I used this mask when my skin felt it definitely needed a good care after working all day and being exhausted.
    It goes on skin nicely and doesn't feel very thick. After 15 minutes of leaving it on and it getting dry, I washed it off using a flannel and warm water.
    Pores had shrunk, oiliness gone and my skin felt amazing.
    Use moisturiser afterwards!

Southampton, United Kingdom

Stress relief clay mask

I love this new mask from Biore perfect for the skin with blackheads problems the mask is working its magics while having 10 minutes of me time the best way to use it is to wash your face and apply mask for 10-15 minutes after make sure you wash your fave with plenty of water i notice that after my face was really red but after an hour the red colour fade off I definitely notice the difference my skin looks more healthy and i got less blackheads

Gloucestershire, United Kingdom

Hard to apply when your face is wet

I found this hard to use. I wet my face as stated to do and of course my hands were wet as well. Squeezing it out of the tube was a little tricky as I think the packaging would work better in a tube form rather than a packet. Once out it was a very pale salmon colour that reminded me of the paste I give my cat for her fur balls. I found it hard to get off my hands and onto my face. It stuck to my hands. It is hard to apply an even layer to my face. Most of it sticks to my fingers and because my face is wet it just clumps. Hope this makes sense. It does not look on my face like it does on the packet. I could only apply a thin layer and certainly not an even, thick layer. I could feel it tingle on my skin and upon washing off, my skin was smooth, soft and felt great. I just feel like I've used better clay masks than this that applied to the skin better than this product.