Bioré Rose Quartz + Charcoal Stress Relief Clay Mask Reviews
#7 in Face Masks

The new Bioré Rose Quartz + Charcoal Clay Mask features a deeply detoxing formula deisgned to rinse away stress, eliminate impurities and energize your skin. The creamy clay mask penetrates pores for seriously purified, skin and seriously good energy. With Natural Charcoal, known for its ability to draw out impurities and infused with Rose Quartz, the love crystal.

You may also like Bioré Rose Quartz + Charcoal Daily Purifying Cleanser and Gentle Pore Refining Scrub

February 28, 2020
    City and County of Swansea, United Kingdom

Favourite product!

Absolutely love this mask.

Soft and gentle on the skin - left it feeling amazing plus the smell was nice too. I’d definitely recommend this and would be fab for stocking fillers etc!

Face mask obsession

I used the face mask the same day and loved the results. Lately I have been obsessed with facemasks. I tried the biore facemask for the first time and it truly made my skin brighter.. loved it!

Dorset, United Kingdom

Great products

Fantastic product after a few uses I noticed a fab difference in my acne and overall skin appearance. I will definitely be buying these to keep in control of my skin.

Birmingham, United Kingdom

A nice mask

A really gentle clay mask that removes all dirt and impurities. It’s not that heavy so skin feels super relaxed and nice too. It cleans the skin of everything and leaves the skin stress free and relaxed.

England, United Kingdom

Wow!

I love this product! Really easy to use, lovely fragrance that isn’t overpowering, it has a lovely texture and is easily blendable, I managed 2 uses out of this pack. My skin was smooth and nourished after use and my pores appeared slightly less obvious

Wolverhampton, United Kingdom

Great but had to lower use time.

After using the cleanser and scrub I was so looking forward to this mask as I do love a mask while taking a bath. It went on so easy and the resealable pouch is great. The directions do say to lower the length of time for different sensitivity levels. I could only keep it on for about 7 minutes as I could feel my skin tingling and so I washed it off. I would recommend it to anyone with oily skin but definitely lower the time if needed.

North Lanarkshire, United Kingdom

Good for reducing pores

I received this free as a product test. I wasn’t keen on clay masks prior to this test however I did enjoy using this particular one. I could see an immediate reduction in my pores after use, amazing! Didn’t leave leave my skin dry or dehydrated and this is unusual for this kind of mask and why I tend to avoid them. I found this mask was good value for money and effective in my opinion! Recommended for all skin types.

Denbighshire, United Kingdom

Fab and relaxing

Love this mask it dries quickly and the smell is pleasant I was actually really relaxed whilst I was sat with this on so definitely helps to destress. There is enough product for a few goes as you don’t need much at all. I found it took the oily side away from my skin and left it looking really fresh.

Barking and Dagenham, United Kingdom

Yes yes yes love this

Ok it said may leave a rosy shade on face me and my niece enjoyed laughing at each other
    This was gentle on the skin but effective absolutely love this face mask

Bolton, United Kingdom

4 stars

It's a nice shimmery pink clay mask.
    It dries fast and no need too much product for one use. I washed it done, but I didn't feel anything, except it dried out my skin a bit.
    I used a toner with a cotton pad and I noticed that there are still some mask on my face because the cotton pad was pinky.
    Summary I like this range from Biorè but not a big fan of the clay mask.