Bioré Witch Hazel Pore Clarifying Cooling Cleanser Reviews

Got spot prone skin? This refreshingly cool formula works to deep clean by removing over 99% of blemish-causing dirt and oil. It’s ideal for oily, blemish-prone complexions, as the formula contains witch hazel and salicylic acid. It works to control oil and to deep clean for clear pores. Gentle enough for everyday use, Dermatologist tested.

You may also like Bioré Witch Hazel Ultra Deep Cleansing Pore Strips.

Rotherham, United Kingdom

Loved it

When I first got this Bioré cleanser I just thought it would be like every other but it’s not, I left my skin looking and feeling really clean.
    It also made my face feel really refreshed with the cooling affect like it states it has and it really do...
    I use it with a electric hand held cleaner and it foams up lovely. It didn't brake me out or make my skin sensitive either.
    I would 100% buy this again when I run out.

Hillingdon, United Kingdom

Subtly Cooling

#gotitfree I've been using this product every day for a week and have added it to my morning shower routine. Its cooling and refreshing. Great for early morning starts and has a subtle scent perfect for regular use. Its gentle on my skin and leaves me feeling happy that I'm taking care of my skin.

Barnsley, United Kingdom

Love love love it

I have tried lots of different face washes but have never been completely happy with them as I have combination skin and felt that face washes made my dry patches worse. This however is amazing for me. It smells nice and you only need abit as it bubbles up really well. It feels slightly cool and tingly when used and definitely makes my skin really fresh and clean. Unfortunately for me my teenage daughters also love it so I will be purchasing more very soon x

Manchester, United Kingdom

Refreshing

This face wash is great really gets into your pores from first use really refreshing leaves skin looking bright and refreshed clears the muck out your pores and can really feel them tightening after a week my skin is great and pores a lot less visible would really recommend

Milton Keynes, United Kingdom

Amazing product!

I was really impressed with the quality of this cleanser! I had always heard such good things about biore and I’m so pleased I finally decided to try them. The witch hazel cleanser left my skin feeling so soft and supple and my pores felt really clear and the beet it’s ever felt. I loved the cooling effect on my face and how wonderful my skin felt after using it.

Caerphilly County Borough, United Kingdom

A must have product for me!

I have never used any Bioré products before, so I was happy to be selected to try this.

I have enlarged pores and my skin tends to break out in spots quite often. I have used a number of different products which seem to cause irritation to my face and leave it really hot, stingy and red looking.

When I read this was a cooling facewash, I was intrigued to see if this actually had a cooling effect like it said it did.

I am happy to report it definitely had a cooling effect, it didn’t sting at all, more importantly it didn’t irritate my skin or leave it really red looking.

I can feel a big difference using this product, you really do feel it working and your skin feels really clean and refreshed. I feel like I have finally found a product that works for me and does what it says it does.

United Kingdom

Fresh clean skin

Good product, left my skin feeling fresh and clean. No need to use to much as a little goes a long way. The handy pump bottle makes using this easy and quick. The menthol in the wash leaves skin feeling energised

Manchester, United Kingdom

Feels great

This product felt my face feeling super clean and smelling gorgeous without being too overpowering in scent. Took me all of 5 mins to use this, once the product was in my skin I could feel it working, it works into a larger rally quickly so I didn’t spend ages rubbing it in and it washed off just as fast meaning I spent less time cleaning but my face felt amazing!

Barking and Dagenham, United Kingdom

Great cleanser

I love this cleanser it has reduced my spots and left my skin feeling really soft and feeling fresh. It has reduced the size of my pores. I love the fact that it has a pump makes it much easier to get the amount need. This is now part of my daily skin care routine.

United States

New Favourite!

It’s been a long while since I’ve used witch hazel products, but I used to love them so was excited to give this a try!
    It foams up amazingly well and you only need a small amount. It instantly makes you skin feel cool and you can feel it tightening your pores as you rub it in.
    It has a pleasant smell and once washed off my skin felt tighter and looked brighter. I have been using daily at night and can definitely see a difference in my skin - it looks and feels cleaner and brighter!