Bioré Witch Hazel Ultra Deep Cleansing Pore Strips Reviews

With just one use, lift away pore-clogging dirt, oil and blackheads for purified pores.

Bioré Pore Strips pull out 2x more deep-down dirt for the deepest clean you can see. Formulated with Witch Hazel, known to tighten pores & for its astringent properties, these strips deep clean, remove blackheads, refine pores, and help prevent future breakouts. Contains 4 nose strips.

You may also like Bioré Witch Hazel Pore Clarifying Cooling Cleanser.

Buckinghamshire, United Kingdom

Great strips

They really take off the dead skin and clean the nose area especially well. My nose is a problem area for blackheads and deadskin and I feel the results right away.

United States

Great product

This product is good for blackheads and fresh smooth nose! Gave to my friend to try also and she also recommended liked came in pack of 4, maybe good if came in bigger pack to buy at shops also
    Good as a weekly routine to use

Norfolk, United Kingdom

Literally works miracles!!

I’m so happy that I got a good products! I have always had issues with blackheads on my nose and by far the most effective treatment I have used. They are really easy to apply, stick well don’t cause any irritation and it’s almost unbelievable how much residue is left after removing from the nation mark they are the perfect size and shape and these will always be a part of my skincare routine!

Derbyshire, United Kingdom

Awesome

These are awesome. I love testing these out my nose looked really clear and clean after using these and you get 4 in a box too would definitely buy these.

United Kingdom

Great product

Really loved this product! I have used products like this before and they have never usually worked for me but this product worked miracles would defiantly recommend

Hertfordshire, United Kingdom

Does the job !

Does everything it says on the packet. very easy to use and cleans all my blackheads
    My 2 teenage boys have tried them too ... they absolutely love them.
    Have already added them to my shopping list and have recommended to friends.

Bournemouth, United Kingdom

Amazing product

I have been looking for something to help with my pores and tried this product and was amazed at how well it worked.
    It was really simple to use and left my nose feeling soft.

Surrey, United Kingdom

Excellent product

I was a little sceptical about this prior to using as I’ve used similar products in the past and been disappointed. Well not this one! It’s amazing. So easy to use, just wet your nose and put the strip on, wait 15 minutes or until it’s set hard and peel off. I was shocked by how much was on the strip, and my pores have never looked better.

Oxfordshire, United Kingdom

Great product

Love these strips I feel they do an excellent job on my skin and leave my nose feeling clean and unclogged. I definitely recommend these products and will purchase them again.

November 07, 2019
    United Kingdom

Didn't really work

I was not keen on this product. I found it did not draw anything from my pores, there felt like a bit of a wasted effort. I would not purchase this product again.