Bioré Witch Hazel Ultra Deep Cleansing Pore Strips Reviews

With just one use, lift away pore-clogging dirt, oil and blackheads for purified pores.

Bioré Pore Strips pull out 2x more deep-down dirt for the deepest clean you can see. Formulated with Witch Hazel, known to tighten pores & for its astringent properties, these strips deep clean, remove blackheads, refine pores, and help prevent future breakouts. Contains 4 nose strips.

You may also like Bioré Witch Hazel Pore Clarifying Cooling Cleanser.

United Kingdom

Great product

Really loved this product! I have used products like this before and they have never usually worked for me but this product worked miracles would defiantly recommend

Hertfordshire, United Kingdom

Does the job !

Does everything it says on the packet. very easy to use and cleans all my blackheads
    My 2 teenage boys have tried them too ... they absolutely love them.
    Have already added them to my shopping list and have recommended to friends.

Bournemouth, United Kingdom

Amazing product

I have been looking for something to help with my pores and tried this product and was amazed at how well it worked.
    It was really simple to use and left my nose feeling soft.

Surrey, United Kingdom

Excellent product

I was a little sceptical about this prior to using as I’ve used similar products in the past and been disappointed. Well not this one! It’s amazing. So easy to use, just wet your nose and put the strip on, wait 15 minutes or until it’s set hard and peel off. I was shocked by how much was on the strip, and my pores have never looked better.

Oxfordshire, United Kingdom

Great product

Love these strips I feel they do an excellent job on my skin and leave my nose feeling clean and unclogged. I definitely recommend these products and will purchase them again.

November 07, 2019
    United Kingdom

Didn't really work

I was not keen on this product. I found it did not draw anything from my pores, there felt like a bit of a wasted effort. I would not purchase this product again.

Belfast, United Kingdom

Absolutely love

These are amazing, i absolutely love the charcoal strips and these ones are just as great. I feel like they do deeply clean out your pores and tighten everything.

Inverclyde, United Kingdom

Most certainly be purchasing

I liked this product, I've used it about 3 times now since receiving and can say it really clears the pores. I have very large pores and these cleared them off my nose.

Hounslow, United Kingdom

Brilliant product

After using these wrong the first time!! I used them correctly the next time!
    They instantly start drying and feel tight on your skin which is great to get rid of impurities.
    My teenage daughter also loved these

Milton Keynes, United Kingdom

Effective product!

I wear make up on a regular basis and had started to suffer with blackheads on my nose as well as my pores were becoming blocked. I started using the biore nose strips and they have been really effective at removing oil and unclogging my pores, leaving my skin looking soft and clear. I especially liked the tea tree scent and the fact that the nose strips were able to soothe my skin too. My pores feel so clear and I definitely recommend this product!