Bioré Witch Hazel Ultra Deep Cleansing Pore Strips Reviews

With just one use, lift away pore-clogging dirt, oil and blackheads for purified pores.

Bioré Pore Strips pull out 2x more deep-down dirt for the deepest clean you can see. Formulated with Witch Hazel, known to tighten pores & for its astringent properties, these strips deep clean, remove blackheads, refine pores, and help prevent future breakouts. Contains 4 nose strips.

You may also like Bioré Witch Hazel Pore Clarifying Cooling Cleanser.

November 12, 2019
    Liverpool, United Kingdom

Love these :)

I love these strips, they are so easy to use, just dampen your nose and then press on and wait the required amount of time. It was easy to pull off - I find I actually like this part. I only found a few blackheads on the strip, it did miss one out but I used another one and that got rid of it. I would buy again!

November 11, 2019
    Hertfordshire, United Kingdom

Great alternative to pimple popping

I have previously tried various blackhead solutions for the nose and I find strips to be less messy, quicker and quite often - more effective.
    I have to admit that the result could be better as even though the strip did pull out quite a lot of nasty blackheads, it left quite a lot behind and some - pulled a bit to the surface. So I had to use the old-school method on the remaining ones.
    In my opinion, this solution is perfect for people who don't have a good skincare routine as it is a low maintenance procedure and the strip can be easily popped in a handbag if you are one the go. I can definitely see this product in my camping, music festival and quick travel routine.

1.7/5

November 11, 2019
    Southampton, United Kingdom

I would not buy these again

I found these did not work at all. I even retried after steaming my face but I did not see a difference at all. It could just be my skin but I would not buy these again

Northern Ireland, United Kingdom

Clear pores

I'm such a fan of nose pore strips so I was excited to try these. Ever since having a baby my hormones have changed and my skin suffers with large pores that get dirty easily. These are super simple to use which is great. I left it on for the specified time and then removed it. It cleared out some stubborn blackheads that I couldn't get rid of before which I was delighted about! They didn't leave my skin feeling dry or irritated like some other pore strips do so I'm very pleased. I'd definitely buy them again.

Glasgow City, United Kingdom

Would buy if having a breakout

The strips are easy to use, although I found the size of the strip a bit big - I am petite and have a small nose so the first strip I used went a bit wrong.
    I found you do have to wet your nose considerably and press the strip quite firmly for it to stick and stay.
    Once they do stick they do come off ok.
    I do think they've a few of my pores but not all of them, and more than one application would be needed although with only 4 strips in a box it wouldn't be part of my regular routine.
    Would recommend though.

Southampton, United Kingdom

Gets rid of the dirt

These pore strips work well when your skin needs a thorough deep cleanse. I was horrified by the amount of dirt and gunk that came off them but my nose feels so much better as a result of using them. I 100% recommend for getting rid of those pesky blackheads!

Saskatchewan, Canada

Works extremely well

This product works so well!! As soon as I pulled the strips off I could tell a major difference. I could see all my blackheads coming out of my skin, you can see for yourself on the strip how well it works. And it made my skin feel so clean. It didn’t irritate my skin either and I have sensitive skin

Barking and Dagenham, United Kingdom

Wow

These strips remove dead skin & blackheads, they made my skin feel tighter and clean, i was really suprised how much dirt came off, I’ve now added this to my make up routine, highly recommended

November 09, 2019
    Lincolnshire, United Kingdom

Gets everything out

The instructions for use were very simple and it was easy to apply. It shocked my just how dirty my nose actually was, and it left my nose feeling so soft and smooth I couldn't believe it.

November 09, 2019
    City of Newport, United Kingdom

Biore nose strips

I have been using nose strips to remove black heads and dirt for years so I was really excited to test these.
    It was really quick to apply and really stuck onto my skin straight away so I knew it was doing its magic.
    After about 10 mins it was ready to be removed. It was a little tricky to remove but it came off eventually and removed a lot of gunk and let my nose feeling a lot smoother. The witch hazel also made it feel fresher and cleaner.