Bioré Witch Hazel Ultra Deep Cleansing Pore Strips Reviews

With just one use, lift away pore-clogging dirt, oil and blackheads for purified pores.

Bioré Pore Strips pull out 2x more deep-down dirt for the deepest clean you can see. Formulated with Witch Hazel, known to tighten pores & for its astringent properties, these strips deep clean, remove blackheads, refine pores, and help prevent future breakouts. Contains 4 nose strips.

You may also like Bioré Witch Hazel Pore Clarifying Cooling Cleanser.

Hillingdon, United Kingdom

Extremely Satisfying

#gotitfree I love this product. It works like a charm, just be sure to follow the instructions. If your hands are too wet when applying the strip it gets saturated and doesn't work well. However if used correctly it's so extremely satisfying looking down at that little strip and seeing the junk that's been removed from your pores. A must have for any pamper session.

Barnsley, United Kingdom

Not blown away by these

I'm 36 and although I do have breakouts it's mainly on my chin. I did give these ago and was pleased with how well they stuck to the skin. I didn't really see anything on the strip when I removed it .My teenage daughter is having problems with spots and does have quite alot of blackheads across her nose so she was excited to give one ago. She washed her face first with warm water to help open the pore then applied as instructed. We waited the correct time and I stood by waiting to see some great results but was disappointed yet again. We couldn't see anything .

Caerphilly County Borough, United Kingdom

I was in shock with the results

I have used other nose strips before and to be honest I haven’t been a fan of them, I found they weren’t effective and a waste of money, so it’s something I don’t buy now.

When the Bioré nose strips arrived, I didn’t have much faith in them, as I have been disappointed with so many other brands already.

My daughter and I who both have black
    heads decided to apply them.
    We wet our nose and applied the strip and waited, it didn’t feel like it was doing anything the only thing you can feel was it getting stiff.

It was time to remove the strip and we were abit apprehensive about removing it incase it was sore ha!
    I was a little uncomfortable to remove but certainly not what we had anticipated.

I looked at the strip and could not believe the dirt that was on my nose, the results really were shocking! You could actually see just how deep the dirt was that was removed. It’s crazy!

I absolutely love these and have already purchased more!

Rochdale, United Kingdom

Looks so much better

I applied this strip to my nose and when I removed it was awesome. The skin was so much clearer and blackheads were greatly reduced. Very happy with the results, who wouldn't want clearer fresher skin. It's a great product that doesn't take long and literally no effort. All aspects are positive, I'm buying some more.

United Kingdom

Could see the first on the strip

Super easy to use and didint hurt when pulling off after use. Could see it had worked as could see the dirt and blackheads on the sheet when pulled off. Will definitely continue to use

Manchester, United Kingdom

Love them

So simple to use yet gives great results!
    Wet my nose, applied the strip and carried on with some housework for about 15 minutes.
    Once the strip felt dry I just peeled it off without any pain at all.
    The amount of dirt that came off shocked me.

Barking and Dagenham, United Kingdom

Easy to use

These are really easy to use. They if comfortably on your nose. They left my nose feeling really soft and smooth after use I will definitely be adding these to my weekly routine.

Nottingham, United Kingdom

Actually works!

These are easy to put on once you work out which way up.
    They go on really easily.
    My eyes didn't like the aroma of tea tree much.
    15 mins later I'm peeling the stickiest plaster off my nose and face. Little painful on my face with it being sensitive but soon as it's off it's all good. Your face is clean, smooth and you feel much better about your skin!
    I'd recommend to cleanse your pores but not to sensitive skin as much.
    @bioreuk @chickadvisor
    #FreeYourPores #gotitfree

Slough, United Kingdom

Good product but dry out your skin

This is good product and keep your skin clean of blackheads after using it but also makes it really dry .
    Smell fresh and give you cooling feeling .
    Unfortunately due to dryness I would not use it again .

Essex, United Kingdom

love this

i was so happy when i received these to ty out. bit strong but they do the job. left my nose feeling great and soft. gonna purchase more i really am happy with the outcome