Bioré Witch Hazel Ultra Deep Cleansing Pore Strips Reviews

With just one use, lift away pore-clogging dirt, oil and blackheads for purified pores.

Bioré Pore Strips pull out 2x more deep-down dirt for the deepest clean you can see. Formulated with Witch Hazel, known to tighten pores & for its astringent properties, these strips deep clean, remove blackheads, refine pores, and help prevent future breakouts. Contains 4 nose strips.

You may also like Bioré Witch Hazel Pore Clarifying Cooling Cleanser.

November 03, 2019
    Manchester, United Kingdom

Cleansing pore strips

These are really easy strips to use, I found the instructions really clear and it was easy to apply. I wasn't expecting much however I was pleasantly suprised on removing the strip that it had managed to unblock some of my pores in the creases at the side of my nose which I always find quite stubborn to treat. I will definitely use these again

November 03, 2019
    City and County of Swansea, United Kingdom

Loves these strips

Absolutely loved these pore strips!
    Warning - they do stick like superglue (haha!) and your eyes will water when removing BUT they are the best strips of this kind that I have ever used and I don’t think my nose has ever felt so smooth!

I will 100% be hunting these down and buying more. Fantastic product!

Neath Port Talbot, United Kingdom

Clear pores ahead!

I haven't used a pore strip for years so wasn't sure how they had moved on. This one was great, it was a really good size for starters. It also has small cuts on it so it can easily adjust to your nose shape. It had good adhesion and pulled out plenty of blockages. Will definitely use again.

Staffordshire, United Kingdom

Left my nose so smooth

This is a super quick use product. So easy to use and literally clears all my pores on my nose. My nose has not a single blocked pore or visible pore for that matter. The best I have used by far!

United Kingdom

Not too shabby

First time using this product and I'll admit, I don't use these types of strips very often.

The first thing that I noticed and loved was that, unlike other nose strips that I have used in the past, these have small slits in them so that they fit around your nose a lot better. (This may or may not have been what caused my first, and only little hiccup)

I also really enjoyed the silky feeling it had while shooting the nose strip, almost as though a moisturizing agent had been added :D

The only problem I experienced was with my first two attempts, when removing the nose strip, some material started behind on my skin.
    On my third attempt (all on separate occasions of course), I was cautions to put a little less pressure on when applying it to the corners of my nose, and dampened those areas slightly before removing the strip....
    No problems after that!!

Overall, great product!

Bristol, United Kingdom

fab

thes nose strips work so well i popped on after cleansing and after removing was quite shocked at what was still left you could see the blackhead and dead skin on the trip yuk i will be buying again they deffo do what they say on the packet

2.0/5

Buckinghamshire, United Kingdom

Doesn’t do anything

I had high hopes for this product because of the cleanser in the witch hazel range but these just didn’t really do anything for me. I couldn’t see anything on the strip or any difference on my face once used

Wiltshire, United Kingdom

Pull that pore!

I've used nose strips before with varying results. These are the best at clearing the skin on your nose. It did hurt a bit to pull off but no pain, no gain! I would recommend and but again.

United Kingdom

I would buy these

This product worked well. It cleaned my pores well. It was easy to use and I found them to be good. They stuck to my nose well. Maybe a little too well.

November 01, 2019
    Milton Keynes, United Kingdom

Love these!

I love these nose strips!
    They do exactly what they say on the box.
    They feel comfortable once applied and dont take long before drying hard. They dont hurt at all when peeling off. I was shocked at the amount of dirt pulled from my skin left on the strip!
    And my skin definitely felt smoother. Will definitely be using these again.