Bioré Witch Hazel Ultra Deep Cleansing Pore Strips Reviews

With just one use, lift away pore-clogging dirt, oil and blackheads for purified pores.

Bioré Pore Strips pull out 2x more deep-down dirt for the deepest clean you can see. Formulated with Witch Hazel, known to tighten pores & for its astringent properties, these strips deep clean, remove blackheads, refine pores, and help prevent future breakouts. Contains 4 nose strips.

You may also like Bioré Witch Hazel Pore Clarifying Cooling Cleanser.

Stockton-on-Tees, United Kingdom

#got it free. Pores no more

I have always used the original @bioreuk nose strips and I have done for a long time. When I got sent these to try from @chickadvisor i was overjoyed. I find nose strips extremely satisfying. These have little skits in the design so they fit your nose better which is so much better then the original ones I use. Stuck down on my nose straight away and wash to peel off. The only downside in my point of view is that I couldn’t see what they lifted off but that’s my personal preference. Some people don’t like to see what they pull out of your skin. I find it extremely satisfying 😁.

Glasgow City, United Kingdom

Great Old School Pore Strips

I have often seen pore strips from other brands over the years and always thought about trying them but never did! Now I have had the opportunity to try these! I call them old fashioned as I think they're quite 90's! I remember them being a big deal back then! Anyway I really enjoyed using these. I have regular pamper sessions with my mum and we used these together. For someone like me who gets really greasy skin, these are a great way of unblocking and clearing clogged pores, will definitely use again!

Southampton, United Kingdom

Out, damn spot!

I really enjoyed using the strips and seeing the results afterwards. My skin was silky soft and no blackheads anymore. I will use these weekly as they are so effective and will tell everyone about them too! A great little product for your bathroom.

United Kingdom

Quick & easy

These nose strips are pretty thick compared to some I've tried, which for me, is a good thing! You simply wet the nose area, remove the plastic backing and apply by smoothing directly over the nose. Now, the first time I tried, I placed it a little too low, but it stuck so fast, I couldn't alter it! Make sure you have it where you want it BEFORE smoothing!! It says to remove once it dries and hardens, which is usually around 10 mins, but mine was ready after around 7. It's fairly easy to remove if you take it from each side first, then peel towards the centre. I wasn't really expecting much, but judging by what was on the strip once removed, it had done a cracking job at removing blackheads & whiteheads.
    I've already recommended this to friends as its pretty good value and does as it says.

Norfolk, United Kingdom

Deep cleaning mask

These deep cleansing pore strips are great. I got these for free as a part of a trial.

They are very easy to use and unlike with peel of masks or full face masks, these are really quick as well because you don't have to spend ages washing it off.

There is slight tingling sensation probably from the Witch Hazel which feels strange but my pores felt lovely and clean afterwards.

Derry City and Strabane, United Kingdom

Defo cleared my pores

These were easy to apply and took seconds to attach to the nose.

I didn’t think my pores on my nose needed clearing so was very shocked with all the dirt that got pulled out

It took ten mins to dry and was then ready to pull off, I won’t lie it did hurt a little when I was pulling it off but it was over very quickly and was amazed with the results, nice clean pores now

Will defo recommend and use again

Barking and Dagenham, United Kingdom

Biore nose strips

I washed my face as normal and patted my skin dry before applying the nose strip, once applied I gave it a bit of a press to ensure it was fully adhered to my skin.

Once I applied the nose strip I left it on till it was completely dry which took around 10-15 minutes which was a nice quick process as some nose strips from other brands can take a lot longer to fully dry in order for you to peel it off. After I’d dried I began to gently peel back the edges to avoid the horrible feeling of my skin being ripped off, (we’ve all been there crying in agony due to a peel off face mask).

The strip came off fairly easily and wasn’t that painful at all I was surprised as a lot of nose strips I’ve used before tend to hurt a lot to peel off and leave my skin looking red and sensitive for an hour or two after wards which isn’t a nice look.

The nose strip actually worked quite well i could see some of my black heads on the strip and my skin did definitely look a lot clearer after I removed the strip, it definitely did it’s job at clearing my pores which is great. The strips also contain witch hazel which helps fight bacteria which cause spots and also helps reduce the appearance off spots too which is another great benefit!

Overall I really enjoyed using these nose strips and will definitely continue to use them in the future aswell as maybe try the other nose strips the brand sells too as they did a great easy job at clearing my pores.

West Sussex, United Kingdom

Pores be gone!

These pore strips are so easy to use, just wet your nose then apply a strip, wait 15 minutes and peel off, is is ultra satisfying peeling them off and looking at all the white bits on the strip, literally hundreds!! Afterwards my nose is completely clear of blackheads and feels the smoothest ever absolutely transformed! Perfect to use before a night out or a special occasion when you don't want blackheads to ruin your make up. I was lucky enough to try these for free but will definitely be buying some more.

Manchester, United Kingdom

Love these

These are essential to any beauty routine I use once a week and they are extremely effective my pores are quite large and easily clog I was pleasantly surprised at how deep these actually remove the dirt/oil would recommend

2.0/5

October 28, 2019
    Lancashire, United Kingdom

Did not remove any blackheads

I followed instructions and when I removed the strips from my nose it did not remove any blackheads even thought there were seen blackheads on my nose which I was expecting to be removed with these strips.

However these strips left the skin on the nose very soft and much cleaner than before using them which is positive thing about these strips.

I rate this product with two stars and I would not recommend it to other customers however the strips might work on other skin type better.