BIORE Baking Soda Cleansing Micellar Water Reviews

March 13, 2019

All in one !!

I received this product as a sample and ended up buying two more bottles I liked it so much. I use it in the morning to start my day and in the evening to remove all my makeup and feel refreshed. Being a mom of small children this has been so convenient for me and I have significantly less break outs! It's a winner!

February 13, 2019

I suffer from major breakouts!

I have been using this for about 2 months now and it feels refreshing and cool to the skin but does not do much for breakouts! It also stings around the eyes although it says when removing make up to linger on the area for a bit, but I do not recommend lingering around the eyes!

February 11, 2019

Doesn't dry out my combination skin

My skin is that perfectly irritating blend of both dry and oily (!), so I need a product that will take away oils without leaving my skin feel dried out. This product does that. It easily takes off make-up and leaves my skin feeling refreshed. My only issue is that I find it stings my eyes (when taking off mascara) more than I have experienced with other micellar products.

December 06, 2018

Cleans very well without any effort

I generally use just soap and water to cleanse my face, this all you need is a cotton pad. It does not need to be rinsed, it did not dry out my face and I used minimal effort to remove my makeup. I highly recommend!

December 06, 2018

another micellar water cleanser...

I feel like this product works pretty well. My face feels well cleansed after a few swipes. I do follow up with moisturizer and only use it once a day, I find it drying otherwise. Dunno how effective the charcoal would be as it is literally the last ingredient on the list.

October 18, 2018

First time using Micellar Water

This was a new experience using something like this on my face. It was refreshing to use and the smell wasn’t overwhelming. It didn’t burn my sensitive skin, like a lot of products do!

3.2/5

September 30, 2018

MMM...

I was worried that the product wouldn't live up to the hype, but it did! I loved how clean my face was left afterwards and how it better my skin looked. I recommend this product for people with oily skin. My skin did break out :( I received a #free sample, but all thoughts and comments are my own.

September 23, 2018

I've never used anything so amazing!i

I received the Biore Micellar Water as a sample product, it was amazing ! I've never used something that cleaned my face without it feeling stingy and no alcohol/chemical smells! What a great product! I will definitely buy this product in the future!!

September 17, 2018
    Pennsylvania, United States

I use this everyday

For someone who's face is really sensitive facial items are a hit or miss. But with this, it actually wasn't. I was surprised and I told my friends about it.

September 14, 2018

Great

I got biore micellar water as a sample. Great product! It does a fantastic job of removing my makeup, even waterproof mascara. And cleans my skin generally.

I feel like it is more gentle than regular makeup remover.