4.1/5
BIORE Baking Soda Cleansing Micellar Water Reviews

May 13, 2020

Skin feels nice and clean!

I tried this product on a whim after I ran out of my normal micellar water and I wasn't disappointed! This worked really well at removing the leftover makeup that my makeup wipe didn't get. However, I was super hesitant to use this around my eyes so I stuck with the rest of my face most of the time. The smell is a little weird, but it doesn't linger on your face. My skin felt clean and it didn't feel like I needed to wash my face after using.

2.8/5

March 29, 2020
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Its okay

Certainly not my favourite micellar water i've ever tried, this one I find burns my face a little and has a very strong smell. I can use it but probably won't purchase again.

January 31, 2020
    Nottingham, United Kingdom

Good cleansing water

I use this miscelar water as a makeup remover and it’s really effective it doesn’t irritate the skin and I don’t need to rinse my face afterward

2.8/5

December 09, 2019

Works amazing if you can handle the scent.

I've struggled with how to rate/review this product. I love the way it made my skin feel and I noticed a definite improvement in my skin when using for the last couple of weeks. My combination skin always felt clean, was less oily than normal and didn't feel tight or dry after use. I hated the way the product is scented. To me the smell was just straight up nail polish remover and this was something I couldn't look past, especially when applying to my face.

November 10, 2019

All an all it’s great I use it every night

Yes and in fact I already went out to the store and bought 2 bottles of it I love it so much. Now I’m set for winter here in Canada 🇨🇦 😂 The product was shipped perfectly and I got an email they made me put my address in and it got to my door in about three days it was incredible and it was a really good product

October 08, 2019
    Kent, United Kingdom

Washes away everything

Great product I don’t normally use miceller water I tend to use wipes but I must say I love the biore micelles water works brilliantly and I would definitely buy again comes in big bottle so lasts a long time

July 20, 2019

Can't get enough!

I have now used it for almost a month, and can say that it doesn’t dry my skin nor leaves it tight, flaky or irritated. It’s quite gentle and certainly very effective! It breaks down and removes makeup very easily! It doesn’t have an overwhelming scent, it’s affordable and overall great product to keep in your skin care routine

July 19, 2019
    Liverpool, United Kingdom

Oily skin miracle cleanser!

I struggle with oily skin (t-zone, cheeks etc) and this cleanser has been great for removing my makeup and helping clear up my problem areas! It’s very gentle yet still gets all of the dirt out without leaving your skin feeling greasy.

June 22, 2019

Eau micellaire efficace

C’est une bonne eau micellaire nettoyante! Efficace, à un bon prix. À ne pas utiliser trop de produits trop près dès yeux, car ça pourrait chauffer les yeux.

May 30, 2019

It works well but it kinda smells

I have recently started using this micellar water because I like the idea of incorporating baking soda in it. Baking soda is amazing in cleaning all things, why not your face? So I was very excited to try it. It does a good job removing makeup and I am glad that it doesn't sting my eye because that is my only worry when it comes to makeup removing/cleansing product. It is over all a reasonably priced product and it is effective, but I don't really like the smell of it. It doesn't stink, but it doesn't smell nice either.