Biore Baking Soda Cleansing Scrub Reviews

March 13, 2018

Fresh tingly feeling!

Love love love this product! It makes my skin feel so clean, pure and soft feeling. With Baking soda in it I feel it is a more natural product than many others available. It certainly does an amazing job of cleaning my skin without leaving it feeling dried out. Def worth a try ladies !!

March 08, 2018

Love it!

I would buy this cleansing scrub over and over again! It helps soo well with my stress breakouts! Definitely, the best biore product I've tried! I got it as a sample and fell head over heels!

2.2/5

March 01, 2018

Didn't love it

With my mat leave budget I was looking for a cheaper face wash! I did not love this product, it washed yes but I did not find it helped with blackheads as advertised. It does have a fresh scent though, but in all honesty I would spend a few extra bucks to get a better quality product.

February 23, 2018

Works very well.

I’ve been using Bioré face products for about a couple years now and have tried out different varieties from it - the baking soda one is my favourite!

If you actually use it everyday it really does help with acne (at least it worked for me!!). I love the way it feels when I put it on because I can feel the little baking soda bits!! I’ve repurchased this variety twice now.

The only thing is - it’s a bit pricey as original price at some stores. I only get it when I have a coupon!!

February 21, 2018

Great!

Smells great, gentle exfoliating. skin feels clean and refreshed after using. i highly recommend trying this product. Easy to use. Burned a little where i had blemishes.

February 11, 2018
    New Brunswick, Canada

very nice

I actually received this as a sample product to try, and I instantly fell in love with it! It only takes a tiny amount mixed with water to wash your whole face! A little bit goes a long way, so you get a lot of use out of one package! It has a nice light scent that isnt too overpowering! My face has never felt smoother since I started using it as well. Since trying it I have went out to the store and purchased for myself and I will continue to do so from now on, and recommend to my friends and family to use too! I was a little put off by the initial price at the store, but since I tried it first and know how well it stretches, the price is very reasonable since one package will last a long time!

January 22, 2018

love

I love this face scrub ! it's gentle on my skin , has no scent , removes excess oil and make up. It has also helped a lot with blackheads .You don't need a lot of product to get a great result. I would definitely buy it again

January 22, 2018

Amazing!

I know they say you dont need to use this scrub every day but I love it so much! It makes my skin tingle and feel really clean. It smells fresh and making it foam on your own is kind of fun. A little goes a long way making this product last a long time too

January 19, 2018

Baking Soda Biore

I actually first got this as a large sample. From the first time I used it I was so obsessed with it I couldn’t wait to find it and purchase it in a large amount. This product works! It’s effective, you can feel it working as soon as you put it on your face. It bubbles up and a small amount goes a long way! My face feels refreshed and clean when I’ve used biore baking soda cleansing scrub. It definitely has a little grit to it but slowly melts away into a nice cleanse. I love it! I recommend it to anyone who’s having blackhead and acne issues and use it before bed or in the morning.

January 05, 2018

Love

I normally use a higher end product but let be it when I get samples in the mail. That is how I got to try this product and the min it hit my skin and foamed up my skin tingled and the smell was so fresh. I have already recommended this product to friends.