Biore Baking Soda Cleansing Scrub Reviews

August 07, 2018

Cleared my breakouts :)

I got it in a sample box and I used it everyday for about a week and already I noticed my breakouts were almost gone, it reduced the pimples that were already there, and got rid of some of the reddness I had in my skin. I used it with aloe vera for a moisturizer. I would recommend trying this if you're looking for something that could work for you.

July 23, 2018

Love it!

This is so amazing product and smell so good! I have a problem with acne on my face so it all gone! It so work for me! I bought this product from CVS and $7. Definitely recommended!

June 28, 2018

Bioré baking soda

Ce produit fonctionne quand même bien. Il dure assez longtemps. Ça nettoie bien le visage. Il ne faut pas en mettre beaucoup car j’ai déjà essayé et ça à commencer à chauffé et ma peau était sec.

June 04, 2018

Gentle and effective!

I got a sample of this product and I really like how gentle it is with my skin. It truly cleans it deeply without leaving it dry. I just needed a small amount of it to clean my entire face. I already got a full size and price is very affordable. I do recommend it for people with sensitive skin. It also works great with my oily skin.

May 07, 2018

great product

I got a sample of this to try. I liked this very much. I found the exfoliant was not not too abbrasive to my skin, yet it did make my skin smooth and soft after wards. It is neat too that it starts as a dry product and activates when wet. Perfect for traveling.

May 07, 2018

Feeling fresh

This product has kinda like a grapefruit scent. Wakes me up and makes my face feel wonderful. Not dried out at all. It did help my dry patches! I’d recommend this for sure

April 16, 2018

AMAZING

I love biore and have used multiple of their cleansers and face washes yet this cleanser beats them all, the feeling of every inch being fresh and clean.I highly reccomend at least trying this product.

April 06, 2018

Great to exfoliate away all the dead skin!

Every time I use this product my skin always feels so soft and clean! I use this on my body once in while to feel extra soft and smooth! I would buy this in bulk if I could!!!

April 05, 2018

Clear blackheads extremely well

This product lasts forever even if you use it twice a week. I have super oily skin and use makeup everyday so i tend to get major blackheads on my nose and even cheeks. This helps get rid of all the blackheads with regular use and also keep skin exfoliate which lets makeup look so much smoother. Great price and works amazingly well.

March 28, 2018

Nettoyant au bicarbonate de soude pour les pores

J'adore ce nettoyant exfoliant , il est doux mais assez fort pour sentir qu'on exfolie la peau, j'ai la peau légèrement sensible et ce nettoyant ne rend pas ma peau rouge et ne me donne pas un sentiment de peau tiraillé. Ma peau était vraiment plus douce après la première utilisation. Je le recommande pour une exfoliation plus fréquente et un peu moins en profondeur.