Biore Baking Soda Powder Cleanser Reviews

Ranked #27 out of 1049 in Facial Cleansers

March 30, 2017

Before I started using this information had numerous breakouts and my skin would dry out quickly . But since I started using Biore 2 xs a day I've had minimum breakouts and I love how my skin feels after . Even got my sister using it

March 25, 2017

I wasn't sure what to expect with this cleanser. I know baking soda is a powerful, but not harsh, cleaning product, but with beauty products it always just seemed like a 'bland' idea. After years of hating really sweet mint toothpastes, I've switched to a baking soda toothpaste and loved it, so I was happy to try this cleanser too!

This has a very fine grit to it (but not those horrible beads), which give it texture but it doesn't feel like an exfoliant. They dissolve quite quickly, and doesn't rub into your skin at all (whether you want that or not). It DOES give you a really fresh, residue-free feeling which is refreshing. I keep it in my shower and use it while my conditioner works, and it makes me feel extra squaky clean.

There's almost no scent, other than a very light baking soda smell, so I think it would be nice for sensitive skin!

March 17, 2017

I got a sample of this in the mail and I was excited to try it out.
    I have combination skin that is oily and dries out in the winter.
    This face was works great and it smells awesome. It cleared my face up in 4 days from small imperfections I had. It does dry the skin out quite a bit so you have to use moisturizer after this product and make sure you are completely rinsed. But the quality of my skin has gone way up. My skin is smooth and soft when before it was not at all. I am very happy and I am considering buying this face wash next time.

March 11, 2017

I received a sample of this product in the mail and used it to cleanse my face at night. The product comes in a clear gel and has little exfoliating beads in it. The gel smells really good and did a great job of removing excess oil off my face. It does not lather and is slightly drying so make sure to follow up with a moisturizer. I will continue to use it perhaps purchase it if I like it enough

March 11, 2017

I got a sample of this product and usually I really like biore products but this really dried out my skin and made it flaky. Unfortunately not as good for my skin as other products

March 10, 2017

got this as a sample. never thought about buying it before. Used it a couple times after a shower and I absolutely love it. works amazing making skin feel great afterwards

March 09, 2017

Not the absolute best facial cleaner i have used but it is definitely a good quality and very efficient at removing makeup, especially mascara which i have a tough time taking off .

February 28, 2017

I wanted to love this as much as the charcoal face wash but I just couldn't ! I picked this up one day when I couldn't find the charcole wash that I swearing by. It made my face oily every time I used it and I already have a oily t-zone; so I'm going to stay away from this and pass it on to a friend.

January 26, 2017

i love using this cleanser for when i need a really deep clean on my face does so much for my prose and makes me skin feel really clean and soft afterward.

January 17, 2017

I love how this tingles on my face! Makes me feel like it is deep cleaning. Just make sure to keep it out of your eyes! I was thinking of trying it on my nails to see if it helps whiten them.

Amanda112 added a new review for
    Sephora

chchachii has posted in the forum topic
    When you wash your hair....

lilsmithy added a new review for
    V.I.Poo