4.1/5
Biore charcoal acne clearing cleanser Reviews

May 15, 2019

Perfect clean skin

This cleanser is amazing! Feels so cool and refreshing, almost minty! Cleans all of your makeup off without making your skin feel tight. Will be using for a long time. Definitely recommend!

April 08, 2019

My go-to cleanser

I have been using this for years now and love the sensation of the charcoal. Keeps my face pretty clean and problem free. If you have sensitive skin, this can be a bit strong on first use but your skin will get used to the charcoal.

April 06, 2019

My go to face cleanser

I bought this product because I’ve tried every other brand of acne cleansers and had no luck with better skin. I’ve beeen using this product for about two months now and have minimized my acne by 90%!
    I would definitely recommend this product, and will continue to buy!

April 03, 2019
    Georgia, United States

Great cleanser for hormonal acne

This cleanser has salicylic acid in it and it really works for me. Having hormonal acne is no fun. But, I enjoy easy to use treatments that are not expensive to help clear up the acne fast.