Biore charcoal face cleaner Reviews

Good - 0

December 06, 2018

I will definitely purchase again

Wonderful product the left my face feeling refreshed and clean. The cost fits right into my budget and my daily routine. My husband has even been using it so that's a good bonus.

December 04, 2018

Keeping me clear

I have used this now for a few weeks and I would highly recommend. I am picky about my cleansers as some just aggravated my skin or dry it out. Not so with Biores charcoal cleanser. I am left feeling fresh and clean without residue, oil, or feeling dried out. A winner for sure

October 29, 2018

Amazing face wash for sensitive skin!

I have very sensitive skin. And by that I mean getting hives on my face after using any face wash. I was hesitant to try the biore charcoal face wash because of my experience with past brands, but am I glad I tried it. It leaves my face very fresh and clean and really does the job. I get no rash, hives , or itchiness whatsoever. 10/10 recommend.

September 25, 2018

Use it daily!

This is my favorite face wash. I use it daily and love the way it leaves my face feeling clean and refreshed. Has a nice fresh and almost minty scent.

September 21, 2018

Biore Charcoal Face Cleaner

This has to be the best acne fighting facial cleanser to date! Nothing has ever worked on my face before- NOTHING- then I found this new cleanser and now ONLY buy this as a cleanser! Thank you Biore.... You have saved my face!