Biore charcoal face cleaner Reviews

February 09, 2019

Fav!

I recently discovered this product as it was given to me to try by the brand, and it is quite incredible. It is effective and works like a charm. I use it every night to wash away my makeup and dirt and then follow it with my skincare routine. The pricing is reasonable and there are sometimes coupons you could clip. Recommend it!

February 09, 2019

Pimples be gone!!

I use this face wash on a nightly basis to relieve my skin of impurities, its great for oily skin, great for sensitive skin as it doesn't irritate me. Simple push top to release face wash into your hands. Feels fresh and soft. Be sure to moisturize.

February 06, 2019

Love the product

I just love using this product. It gives me that great feeling of cleanliness and smoothness . Your face feels soft and refreshed from the first time you use it and less dull.. I do recommend it.

February 06, 2019

My go to holy grail

I purchased this on sale and fell in love ! I can literally feel my face becoming cleaner as I’m cleansing . My face always feels so soft and clean after . Charcole is one of my favourite ingredients for skin care and find biore a formula to be effective !

December 06, 2018

I will definitely purchase again

Wonderful product the left my face feeling refreshed and clean. The cost fits right into my budget and my daily routine. My husband has even been using it so that's a good bonus.

December 04, 2018

Keeping me clear

I have used this now for a few weeks and I would highly recommend. I am picky about my cleansers as some just aggravated my skin or dry it out. Not so with Biores charcoal cleanser. I am left feeling fresh and clean without residue, oil, or feeling dried out. A winner for sure

October 29, 2018

Amazing face wash for sensitive skin!

I have very sensitive skin. And by that I mean getting hives on my face after using any face wash. I was hesitant to try the biore charcoal face wash because of my experience with past brands, but am I glad I tried it. It leaves my face very fresh and clean and really does the job. I get no rash, hives , or itchiness whatsoever. 10/10 recommend.

September 25, 2018

Use it daily!

This is my favorite face wash. I use it daily and love the way it leaves my face feeling clean and refreshed. Has a nice fresh and almost minty scent.

September 21, 2018

Biore Charcoal Face Cleaner

This has to be the best acne fighting facial cleanser to date! Nothing has ever worked on my face before- NOTHING- then I found this new cleanser and now ONLY buy this as a cleanser! Thank you Biore.... You have saved my face!