Biore Charcoal Face Wash Reviews

April 15, 2018

Would Buy This Product Again

I normally use the St.Ives face wash (its still my favorite) but I've recently started using this as part of my daily routine in the mornings and i think it works well so worth buying again in the future!

April 12, 2018

I'll never buy another facewash again!

I have very oily acne prone skin and large pores. This facewash takes care of all of those issues in one step. It has a nice cooling effect and it doesn't leave my skin feeling too dry like most other acne washes. The charcoal really purifies and gets down deep into your pores and cleares up problem skin.

April 10, 2018

Good affordable product

The first thing about this product is it isn't expensive and you.can find it in most drugstores. As well as the clean refreshing feeling it gave my skin without over drying or causing irritation. It did exactly what it described and seen results in a few days

April 09, 2018

J'ai maintenant trouvé mon nettoyant du visage quotidien!

J'ai toujours eu des problèmes de peau et j'étais à la recherche de la perle rare ! Avec ce produit je suis énormément comblé. Tout de suite après l'avoir rincé,on sent la fraicheur sur notre visage !

April 04, 2018

I would buy this again. It didn't dry my face out after

I loved this product. It helps with my acne and my face doesn't feel so dry after. I love the packaging that it comes in also. It makes it easy to use

March 30, 2018

Works Wonders

This is my secret tool to having a clear smooth face. I wash my face once sometimes twice daily with this, and pair it with a face mask and it cleans out my pores.

A little bit goes a long way with this wash, I find myself only needing a little bit for my whole face.

3.2/5

March 27, 2018

it was okay. I don't think I would buy it again

Personally I didn't find it did anything for my skin. I did feel a bit fresh after usage but overall it did nothing for my skin. I doubt I would buy this product again

March 21, 2018

So soft!

I had problem to find a good soap for my face, but with this one my skin is so soft and my acne is gone! I will definitely purchase this in the future. I use it ones a week.

March 20, 2018

Good purchase!

I bought this item after seeing a youtube product review. It leaves a tingly fresh feeling on the skin after use. I use it everyday to remove oil and debris.

March 13, 2018

Dries up Pimples fast!

At first,I was heaitant to try this product because i have a fairly sensitive skin with a combination of dry to oily. However, im really glad that i did!

I was having acne/pimple problems The past 2 yrs; i have already tried so many facial cleansers and i have been using an oxy facial cleanser for the longest time. I thought it was already enough until i decided to try this product.

I saw on the tv ad that it can treat pimple in 2 days! Well, mine worked in just 12hrs!
    Yep! Used it in the morning, then noticed that my 2 week old pimple just flattened and dried out! Yep, been struggling with it for 2 weeks!!
    I was really surprised. It’s kinda like magic... tho it’s not.:-) It’s definitely the Charcoal!!

Price: reasonable
    Quality: great! When i put it on my face, i felt a cold feeling around the T zone. Guess that’s a sign that it is working.
    Ease of purchase: available at major stores
    Effectiveness: yes yes and yes.

For those who have extremely sensitive skin, i would suggest dont use it everyday. It may cause dryness.