Bioré Charcoal Whipped Purifying Detox Mask Facial Reviews
#10 in Face Masks

Experience an intense, cool, pore-tingly clean with Charcoal detox mask while you de-stress. Specially formulated for oily skin, this creamy mask helps eliminate impurities, lifting away dirt and oil to purify clogged pores. Skin is left clean, refreshed and instantly mattified.

• Dermatologist tested
  • Non-comedogenic (won’t clog pores)
  • Best suited for oily skin

HOW TO USE
  • Use on a wet face.
  • APPLY MASK. Massage a generous amount evenly onto face, avoiding eyes.
  • CHILL OUT for 5 minutes (mask does not dry/harden)
  • RINSE thoroughly with warm water to remove the mask. Use a wash cloth if desired.
  • May use up to 2-3 times a week.

You may also like Bioré Blue Agave & Baking Soda Whipped Nourishing Detox Mask.

0.5/5

June 11, 2020

I’m terrified, burnt my face

It left horrible burns all over the areas it was applied to. I do have sensitive skin, but have never had a reaction like this to ANY product what so ever.

March 31, 2020

👍🏻

I got this as a free sample from Influester to give my reviews and I must say em in love with the Biore masks that I’ve already purchased the full sized amount too. It instantly give me a fresh looking healthier skin n smells amazing. Would recommend to everyone.

1.0/5

March 29, 2020
    Queensland, Australia

Worst product ever

I wouldn't recommend this product to anyone I put it on me and my 13 year old daughter and after 2 mins our faces felt like they were on fire I had put my face under cold water for 20 mins but soon as out of water it would burn again the redness and burning didn't stop for like 5 hours and really dried our faces out terrible product just lucky we didn't leave on longer or could have done some serious damage to our skin

January 30, 2020
    Saskatchewan, Canada

Biore charcoal detox mask

I love this product and it is easy to apply! The price is reasonable... perfect for skin care! The scent is just right and it is not too strong! I recommend this product to everyone😊

January 03, 2020

Warm Cleansing

I got some free samples of this product and used them with my friends.

This product goes on very smoothly - you do not need a lot. I have small sample sizes (individual use) and found that there was too much for my face. I only like to put a thin layer on because it gets warm. It warms up and you wash it off after a minute. Overall, I liked the product, however, I am not overly familiar with face masks.

I did get it in my eye one time - do not do that.. burns so much (as I imagine any face mask would haha).

Skin type: combination

Worcestershire, United Kingdom

Charcoal Face Mask

Easy to apply and gives a nice tightening sensation as it clings to the pores on my face. After first use my ace was a bit red after scrubbing the mask off, but I did notice my pores looked cleaner. After having used a few time I can definitely see and feel the difference in my skin.

Peterborough, United Kingdom

The best one I have tried yet

So me and my sister used it but she kept in on a little to long and she went bright red but then I tried it and it was perfect it has been the best product I tried yet I even went to buy more and I couldn’t find it , it left my skin soft and gentle on my face and you could see the difference in my face it left feeling bright and clean

Lancashire, United Kingdom

LOVE IT!!

I loved that it’s in a tube and how compact it is but a little goes a long way! My face felt so fresh after using it. Recommend 100% and will be purchasing again!

0.5/5

September 17, 2019
    Devon, United Kingdom

Gave me a terrible reaction

I put it on and after just 3-4 minutes. My face was burning. I washed it off straight away but my face was bright red and burning like mad. It stayed red for nearly two days and hurt a lot. I got a blister on my cheek and on my chin.

September 12, 2019
    Torbay, United Kingdom

Lush mask. Absolutely loved using biore face mask .☺

Creamy constituency that does not dry while on and feel tght . O t leave skin few
    Omg smooth and refreshed. Really enjoyed using this and will buy again for sure