Bioré Charcoal Whipped Purifying Detox Mask Facial Reviews
#5 in Face Masks

Experience an intense, cool, pore-tingly clean with Charcoal detox mask while you de-stress. Specially formulated for oily skin, this creamy mask helps eliminate impurities, lifting away dirt and oil to purify clogged pores. Skin is left clean, refreshed and instantly mattified.

• Dermatologist tested
  • Non-comedogenic (won’t clog pores)
  • Best suited for oily skin

HOW TO USE
  • Use on a wet face.
  • APPLY MASK. Massage a generous amount evenly onto face, avoiding eyes.
  • CHILL OUT for 5 minutes (mask does not dry/harden)
  • RINSE thoroughly with warm water to remove the mask. Use a wash cloth if desired.
  • May use up to 2-3 times a week.

You may also like Bioré Blue Agave & Baking Soda Whipped Nourishing Detox Mask.

August 25, 2019
    England, United Kingdom

Great charcoal mask experience

I have very oily pimple prone skin and have struggled to find a mask to suit my skin type however this one is great. I use it one-twice a week max as I have read other people have had sensitivity reactions and I have noticed a difference in oil reduction. I am hoping with time it will reduce my acne too. My only gripe is that it does not peel off as I much prefer peel off masks for ease. However would still recommend!

August 24, 2019
    Bradford, United Kingdom

Wow

I use this product 3 times a week. I leave it on 5 minutes and just as it describes it doesnt go hard on your face. My face feels and looks alot healthier and the fragrance is amazing. I will continue to buy this

August 24, 2019
    Leicester, United Kingdom

Good

I used this mask to cleae my face, suffering with blackheads and dry skin, was good coverage and left my skin feeling clean and fresh. Very soft afterwards too.

Oxfordshire, United Kingdom

Cleans and refreshes skin

I was looking online for good skin care product to help my skin bring out natural shine and colour.
    This mask is deeply cleansing my skin and makes my pores tight.
    I usually apply the mask once per week after a shower use.
    My skin feels so soft and refreshed.
    I think the mask is best to be done at night before going to bed as normally the skin is free of make up afterwords.
    Amazing skin care product for all ages.

Glasgow City, United Kingdom

I’m definitely going to buy this when it’s run out

There’s so much I liked about this product! I loved the packaging, it was trendy and easily spot able in a shop. The smell was nice and the product itself worked so well! Left my skin feeling amazing

Wiltshire, United Kingdom

Really lovely mask

Does not dry out so leaves your skin feeling hydrated and refreshed! My skin felt clearer after just one use. I love this mask above the clay drying ones, it's much better and more gentle.

August 21, 2019
    Cornwall, United Kingdom

Biore charcoal

Ok so chicks this is the one! I love this detox mask, after a stressful weekend this is just what I needed. Smooth to apply and very creamy, it actually smells like peaches which is unexpected, the colour of the actual mask is a silvery type. It’s an oil free mask too, (good for monthly outbreaks..) I used a heated wash cloth to remove mine as it just adds that luxury feel. My skin is so soft and this actually works really well at clearing the blackheads in the hard to reach areas! I recommend this 100%!!!! #trybioredetox @chickadvisor @bioreuk #charcoal #mask #detox #whipped #gotitfree #gifted #review #5*

August 19, 2019
    Greenwich, United Kingdom

Fresh feeling face

On opening the package I immediately was drawn to the design and appearance of the Biore tube. I though it was appealing and eye catching if I were to be looking for a face mask on a supermarket shelf. I thought the size was great and easy to squeeze out. I wasn’t impressed with the texture of the mask, it’s a little bit runny for my personal preference. It’s thin and more of a liquid than a thick strong paste. When leaving it on for the 5 minutes that was recommended you could feel the coolness it gave making you feel relaxed, fresh, and calm. I also thought the washing off process was a little bit of a hassle as it doesn’t dry and wailing it clean in the sink is a little time consuming. Once off and face dried I found my face to be very firm and feeling tight! I would definitely be recommending and sharing my views to friends, family, and colleagues of how o and a pleasant experience with this product! #biore #gotitfree

August 19, 2019
    Lambeth, United Kingdom

deep cleansing

I received this product through the product review club, good quality, easy to apply, felt a burning sensation when applied the first time but left my face clear and clean #gotitforfree

August 18, 2019
    Milton Keynes, United Kingdom

Refreshing skin

This product is very easy to apply with fingertips, just like applying your usual face cream. It feels very light and refreshing but it has made my eyes a tiny bit funny a bit like cutting mild onions which I’m unsure why as didn’t apply anywhere near eyes.
    The product does feel very refreshing when left on skin for 5 minutes and felt slightly tighter and faded slightly.
    Easy to remove with a cloth. Left a soapy residue which washed off and left sling feeling soft and clean.