Bioré Charcoal Whipped Purifying Detox Mask Facial Reviews
#5 in Face Masks

Experience an intense, cool, pore-tingly clean with Charcoal detox mask while you de-stress. Specially formulated for oily skin, this creamy mask helps eliminate impurities, lifting away dirt and oil to purify clogged pores. Skin is left clean, refreshed and instantly mattified.

• Dermatologist tested
  • Non-comedogenic (won’t clog pores)
  • Best suited for oily skin

HOW TO USE
  • Use on a wet face.
  • APPLY MASK. Massage a generous amount evenly onto face, avoiding eyes.
  • CHILL OUT for 5 minutes (mask does not dry/harden)
  • RINSE thoroughly with warm water to remove the mask. Use a wash cloth if desired.
  • May use up to 2-3 times a week.

You may also like Bioré Blue Agave & Baking Soda Whipped Nourishing Detox Mask.

England, United Kingdom

Does exactly what you want it to.

*For the sake of clarity, I received this product for free, in exchange for an honest, unbiased review*
    This mask is wonderful. Very easy to understand the instructions, super simple to apply, & a breeze to rinse off.
    First impressions after a couple of uses, it's very effective. My skin is ridiculously oily, like, as I go to apply my serum, I can already see fresh oil coming to the surface of my nose & cheeks. After using this mask, there was nothing. No little beads of oil 'winking' at me from my nose. My skin was totally clean, it looked like I'd put a primer on it (no shine whatsoever). & It stayed that way all day.

To begin with, the mask felt a little strange on, the tingly, slightly 'minty' feeling was new to me. However, after the first couple of minutes, I actually started to enjoy it. So much so, that I actually sat down, closed my eyes, & just let it go to work.

Would definitely recommend this mask, to those who have oily, blemish prone skin.
    The only thing I would warn about, is what I'm experiencing right now... The 'OMG woman, look at all the rubbish that was just under the surface of your skin' breakout. This is already starting to clear up though, so don't be disheartened if you do get a bit of a breakout when you start using this mask... That means it's working.

Derbyshire, United Kingdom

Beautiful

Beautiful smelling mask, so far I have managed to stay on top of my oily skin with this product. It has a real fresh smell and feeling and I genuinely felt detoxed after use. I will recommend and would purchase again

Nottingham, United Kingdom

It might be a dupe for the Glamglow mask!

This product has a really funmy whipped cream texture which I find it quite nice to apply on the face. I use this mask twice or thrice a week to clean out my pores and it does a really good job. My skin feels really smooth after washing it as well. But remember not to use a cleansing mask too frequently otherwise it will dry out your skin! However, this product is probably containing fragrance which people has to be aware of if they have sensitive skin.

Northamptonshire, United Kingdom

Amazing mask

I really liked this product. Straight away I could tell that it was different from other masks. The tube is slightly see thru so I could see the product. It looked like a creamy whipped textured mask. It smelt amazing. So uplifting and pleasant. It has to be applied to wet skin. It goes on easy and smoothly. It was cooling on my face. Very unique and different. It had a nice cooling sensation. Unlike other masks it didn’t go hard or crusty. It was extremely different and a joy to use. Easy to remove and left my skin looking great. My skin looks clear and smooth. Highly recommend this product. Very new and different. Such a lovely texture. Will buy again in the future.

Glasgow City, United Kingdom

Much better than other Biore products!

To be honest I was very apprehensive of trying this Biore product as I have used another in the past which made my skin break out. However, I have not had any of those issues with this product!

It's smooth, thick and ideal for applying to the face. I suffer from oily skin so it helps control the production of it and the big kicker no breakouts! I'm so chuffed with this product, I will definitely be buying it once finished, it is ideal for my skin.

Staffordshire, United Kingdom

Deep clean feeling

I love the biore charcoal products they are more expensive than other brands but do not let that put you off buying it as a little goes a long way so in the long run it actually works out cheaper
    This mask left my face feeling great it felt clean and soft and is one of my regular purchases as my face always feels better after using this product
    It left me feeling like the excess oils had been stripped but did not leave my face feeling dry

County Borough of Bridgend, United Kingdom

great face mask

I love the look of the packaging, I like the fact it has a little window to see through so you can see the colour and feel the consistency of the mask.
    The silvery colour is amazing! It has clear writing on the tube, explaining what it's for and what it does with a complete list of ingredients and clear and easy to read instructions for use, although I was unsure exactly how much to use for an application.
    The smell, at first I thought was slightly strange but it is sort of fresh almost like Cucumber so you do get used to it.
    It has a nice texture and consistency to the mask, it is smooth and light and doesn't feel grainy on your skin. It definitely does what it says, it's nice and cooling and doesn't feel too heavy either.
    Once the mask is ready to be washed off it quite easily washes off. It leaves your skin feeling very clean, extra soft and it really does feel like it's removed all the extra oils and impurities from your skin and pores. I have used this product 3 times since I received it, not every day but every other day and there's quite a lot left in the tube and should last a decent length of time. So I think overall it is a quality product at a fair price and is good value for money. Definitely recommend people to try it!

3.2/5

Sandwell, United Kingdom

Biore Charcoal Mask for oily skin

The mask smells nice (menthol/mint), it has interesting texture (sort of whipped cream and toothpaste mixture). When applied it leaves tingly cooling sensation.

I did as per instructions and tried to wait for 5 minutes before rinsing, but unfortunately I had to rinse within minutes of applying, because the cooling sensation eventually became heating and my skin turned red.

My skin isn’t sensitive to masks, so I was quite shocked. But it returned back to normal within 30 min.

As a result it did leave my skin soft, I can’t really comment on how effectively this deep clean pores, but it is definitely drying and fit for oily skin. I had to apply extra moisturiser on my forehead and nose.

I am glad that I have received Biore mask to test and review for free, because I am quite unsure about the reaction I had to it. Although, I must say that I have acne and it looks like there is an improvement, so I will take another go.

United Kingdom

Brighter skins

Biore Charcoal Whipped Purifying Detox Mask is different than most of the face masks I've tried. Most of the face masks dry and leave the skin feeling tight, however, this one is not one of them. When you have the mask on, it stays wet, makes the skin feel hydrated and cools down the skin. I am really impressed with this mask. It left my skin feeling so smooth and bright. Also, my pores were less visible.
    One recommendation I would give is, use a gentle face cleanser if you have sensitive skin. The first time I tried this mask, I used an exfoliating face cleanser beforehand and the tingling/cooling feeling was more intense.
    If you have oily skin and you need a mask which is mattifying and brightening, I would give this a go!

United Kingdom

The result took me by surprise

One of the most effective cream masks I’ve tried - the texture is smooth, the mask spreads on easily and what took me by surprise, it actually did its job. Usually cream masks give you more moisture than detoxifying, but this one actually cleansed my pores, reduced my blackheads and was fine to use for my acne prone skin. And most importantly - without drying out my skin!
    And it only takes 5 minutes, which makes it easy to pop it in my gym bag or put it on when I wouldn’t have time for a proper let’s say clay mask.
    Absolutely recommend!