Biore Clear & Bright Jelly Cleanser - Yuzu Lemon + Ginseng Reviews

Get brighter skin in 1 week with Bioré Brightening Jelly Cleanser! The unique cleanser dissolves and removes stubborn pore build-up to improve tone and texture. Specially formulated with our proven Japanese technology to boost your skin's brightness and leave a radiant glow. With Yuzu Lemon, a natural source of Vitamin C, known for its ability to balance and brighten. With Ginseng, a botanical root known to energize skin and brighten skin and vegan friendly! You may also like Bior Clear & Bright Resurfacing Scrub - Yuzu Lemon + Dragon Fruit .

•Dermatologist Tested

•Non-comedogenic

•Oil-Free

•PCR Packaging

Good - 0

February 25, 2021

Biore Clear & Bright Jelly Cleanser Review

I'm not a fan of the scent as it reminds me of Earthy veggies but sweeter with a hint of spice. There are little brightening beads. After a few uses I noticed my overall complexion did look brighter and more even. I have included this product into my skin care routine because it does work fairly well.

January 22, 2021

Résultat rapide!

Que dire si ce n’est que l’odeur est divine 😍 La texture gel est ultra rafraîchissant et possède un micro grain qui exfolie la peau délicatement. Le teint semble plus claire des la première utilisation!