Biore Deep Pore Charcoal Cleanser Reviews

September 09, 2022

Biore Deep Pore Charcoal Cleanser Review

My tip choice for drugstore level facial cleansers. While it is not the best one I have ever used, it is definitely good enough that I will buy again when needed. The menthol in this leaves my skin feeling tingly fresh after cleansing. Does not leave my skin feeling irritated, greasy or dried out.

1.5/5

August 08, 2022

Wasn't a fan

I did not enjoy this! I have dry combo skin, and this made it more clogged and congested. It didn't feel like it did anything for my skin except feel heavy.

1.0/5

March 27, 2022

Don't buy this!!

This made my combination skin break out! Now I have small pimples crowding my face😭Do your skin and your bank account a favor and and do not purchase this horrible cleanser.

March 05, 2022

Mediocore

This is a nice face mist. Smells lovely. I purchased before boarding a flight for sone mid flight hydration and it worked fine. Its not my favourite mist and a little on the less pricier side, but it does the job.

December 11, 2021

Great facial wash

I would use this cleanser for days when my skin was very oily and dirty and it worked like a charm. My skin didn’t feel dry, it felt clean and fresh. The charcoal is supposed to absorb the oil and deep clean the skin overall and it totally did that for me. I have no complaints!

2.8/5

September 25, 2021

Didn't enjoy this...

I have sensitive combination skin so that might be the reason I didn't love this face wash. It made my skin really dry and flaky, like it was sucking all the moisture out, and caused redness. Will not be repurchasing in the future.

2.8/5

September 21, 2021
    Pennsylvania, United States

Not a fan

I tried this several times. I have sensitive skin and oily too. My skin felt clean after but got really red and burned as well as made my face red each time. Days after each use I’d get a break out. I’d recommend it to people who don’t have acne

September 13, 2021
    United States

Great for My Oily Skin

Biore Deep Pore Charcoal Cleanser is the only cleanser that made a difference for my oily skin.

It does not dry out my very fair, very sensitive skin, and my skin is far less oily with very very few break outs.

No breaks outs in fact, just a small zit here and there.

August 05, 2021
    Durham, United Kingdom

Brill

I have used this for a while and it feels just great and cooling , you can feel it working on your skin. Plus it smells good which is always a plus!!

June 17, 2021

Works so well!

It's amazing how well this works. My skin is noticeably different after using it. It cleans all my pores and I have less blackheads afterwards. It's a must have for everyone.