Biore Deep Pore Charcoal Cleanser Reviews

March 29, 2017

I love how quickly this product cleared up my acne. However I did notice that it dried my skin out a bit compared to other items I have used in the past. If you have combination/oily skin I would recommend it but I would say find another product if you have more dry skin!

1.3/5

March 24, 2017

Worst face wash I have ever used. The cool sensation is probably the only good thing it has going. It doesn't lather well, it stays gelatinous until you work it a bit. My poor skin was so dry ( only using it every other day) that I ended up having to overcompensate with moisturizer. This in turn caused a massive breakout that had me giving away a 3/4 full bottle of fairly expensive face wash.

March 18, 2017

Le Biore Deep Pore Charcoal Cleanser est excellent pour les peaux grasse et pour les portes qui sont ouvertes. Il faut seulement faire attention et l'essayer pendant quelques jours.

2.0/5

March 17, 2017

REMOVES LAYERS OF SKIN!
    I do not have sensitive skin but this product burned and left my skin sore and red after only 2 uses! if you skin is sensitive than leave this on the shelf. it cleans so deep and you will remove a couple layers and be forced to load up on cream to help restore moisture

March 15, 2017

I am using this clanser to clean my face everyday the end of the day. It is good and your face feel frech after using it, but i do not recommend to use it to remove make up because it is not effective on that, so i recommande to remove the make up then wash the face with Biore

1.3/5

March 14, 2017

Cool sensation at the beginning when using for the first time and it smell good, but my skin has gonne so dry since. I had to stop using it... So disappointed, because I love the other Biore products

March 14, 2017

It feels so refreshing, and it also cleared up my skin in a short amount of time... would definitely continue to buy and use this great product. Try it!

March 02, 2017

What a great cleanser! It takes off all my makeup leaving me with a clean and refreshed faced. And it also doesn't dry out my skin. I love the charcoal!

February 28, 2017

This is my favorite face wash that I've ever used! It smells great and cleans well. This doesn't dry out my face very much like many other face washes do. I feel like this cleans a lot better than it's competitors. I've tried lots of face washes and I always come back to this one. Highly recommend!

February 28, 2017

The Biore Deep Charcoal Cleanser smells really nice when applying to my skin to clean. My face feels refreshed and smooth afterwards. I can feel it clearing my pores.