Biore Deep Pore Charcoal Cleanser Reviews

August 08, 2018

Amazing

I’ve used Biore Charcoal face wash and loved this product. It’s a thick creamy texture to it and a little goes long way.even half pump would be enough and still makes your face feel so clean and fresh. I didn’t feel any kind of scent.

0.5/5

August 05, 2018

i tried this and needless to say the following week after using it i was writing a complain to bioré considering how it made my skin feel.. definitely will not buy again

August 03, 2018

Deep cleanser!

Highly recommend as a daily skincare product for anyone looking to get rid of natural occurring pimples! It gets the job done, similar to the other Biore cleansers, and you are able to see results in just a few days!

August 02, 2018

This is amazing!

I have gone through three bottles of this already and i just love it! i use it twice a day with my spin brush and its great! it really does deeply cleanse you're skin. Any kind of makeup residue will come out instantly after one wash! Can't get better than a perfectly clean face!

August 01, 2018

Cleans amazingly

Its great! I love Biore in general and this product doesn't disappoint. It cleans and sooths your face wonderfully. My only complaint is the bottle isn't big enough. I found that I went through it using 2 pumps 2x daily in about a month and a half. Where some other products last me for 3+ months.

July 25, 2018
    California, United States

Wonderful

I was very excited to try Biore Charcoal Acne Clearing Cleanser. I noticed a difference in my face after a few uses. Very soft feeling. Will buy again.

1.2/5

July 21, 2018

Very Drying face wash

I purchased this at the drug store when Charcoal became the new rave of skin care products. I liked the packaging and it was reasonably priced. The face wash was supposed to clean out impurities, blackheads etc I will say I have sensitive skin and most face washes just aren't for me. I use cream cleansers, that don't foam or strip the skin. After using this product my face became raw, dry, and irritated. I have since used charcoal cleansers and haven't had a problem, but the Biore in particular was way too harsh and drying for me. I returned it the next day.

July 17, 2018

Face was never cleaner

I have always been prone to oily skin and also skin that is easily dried out by cleaners. After starting with this cleaner my face has never been cleaner, my breakouts have decreased and it has not dried out my skin. It is my go to facial cleanser and I recommend it to everyone.

July 05, 2018

I would buy this product again

Something that is really important to know is that it you have dry skin, using this cleanser can be a nightmare. I only used it when I started breaking out more so it wasn't a daily use for me.

June 28, 2018

Wow!!!

My skin has really cleared up since trying the charcoal scrub for acne! My skin has always been oily and full of breakouts.. but not anymore. I didnt find it trying at all and my sensitive skin cleared right up. Charcoal is all the rage in Hollywood right now. In skin products as well as dental products. Good work biore!!!