Biore Deep Pore Charcoal Cleanser Reviews

March 15, 2019

Un bon nettoyant désincrustant

Mon conjoint et moi adorons ce nettoyant Bioré. Il sent bon, il enlève les points noirs et ravigote notre peau. Lors de l’application on ressent une fraîcheur instantanée sur la peau. Par contre il faut faire très attention de ne pas en mettre sur les paupières.. Après le rinçage, on sent notre peau lissée et fraîche. Mon conjoint travaille dans la construction et adore ce produit. Il n’a jamais sentie sa peau aussi douce depuis des années. Il n’est pas du type crème et nettoyant du tout!

Yes, Yes, Yes

This facial cleanser is the absolute best if you like the tingling cold sensation it gives as you apply it to your skin. I love that feeling, it feels so hydrating and refreshing and makes me look forward to cleaning my face. Sometimes i even use this as a make up remover + cleanser all in one (when I'm feeling a little lazy) My only problem with Biore products is they target there products for certain skin types but they dont seem to have many or any products that ive seen for dry skin girls like myself. This product is targeted towards oily skin types. Ive even see combo and normal targeted products but never dry in my drug stores at least. I still use this product and love it, even though i have dry skin, so if you're like me and have dry skin this product can still work for you as well!!

dry your skin

I have really oily skin so I was happy to use this, but I found that this really dries your skin so it might be better to use occasionally rather than frequently, unless you always feel like your face is dripping with oil.

March 14, 2019

Would buy if my blackheads got worse

Its a good product for if your pores get clogged fast. I wouldnt use it everyday but maybe 3 times a week. it leaves your skin feeling clean and very soft

March 07, 2019

Scrub for oily skin!

This scrub is not too harsh. It is great for removing oil and dirt. It has a minty refreshing scent that is great for mornings. Might not be great for those sensitive to scent. It leaves the face with a tingly feeling as well. I enjoy using this product a lot.

February 27, 2019

Face wash that gives icy sensation

I think this is a pretty good cleanser overall but the scent can be improved.
    The cleanser is a grayish gel texture and slight smell to it. It also has some charcoal beads that will dissolve when rubbed on the face. But the scent gets weird once it’s on the face. Somehow it smells a bit like plastic??? It’s a weird smell.
    But I think that it gives you a man icy/minty sensation and doesn’t dry out the skin.

February 27, 2019

Love this stuff!

This is now my go-to cleanser. I've tried many facial cleansers as I have oily skin and a lot of them dry my skin out so much that I'm flaky on my t-zone. This stuff makes me feel so refreshed, and doesn't dry my face out like others. Love love love this stuff!

February 22, 2019

I love this cleanser.

This cleanser is so great! It's gentle and effective for my combination skin. Leaves skin smooth and clean. Currently on my second bottle at the moment.

February 21, 2019

LOVE THIS PRODUCT!

I use this product everyday and would be lost without it! It cleanses beautifully leaving skin feeling clean soft and refreshed, my favorite part is the cool tingling you get while using it... wakes everything up.

February 20, 2019

Good for oily skin

This product it’s really good for those with oily skin. It leaves my skin feeling fresh and ready for my skincare routine. I would recommend for dry skin tho.