Biore Deep Pore Charcoal Cleanser Reviews

December 15, 2018

Gets your skin super clean!

I've bought this face cleanser two times now it works really well. Leaves your face feeling so clean and I dont find it harsh when it's on your face. My only issue was that it dries my face out super quick so I couldn't use it daily, more like every second or third day to get a good cleanse!

December 06, 2018

I will definitely purchase again

Wonderful product the left my face feeling refreshed and clean. The cost fits right into my budget and my daily routine. My husband has even been using it so that's a good bonus.

December 04, 2018

Keeping me clear

I have used this now for a few weeks and I would highly recommend. I am picky about my cleansers as some just aggravated my skin or dry it out. Not so with Biores charcoal cleanser. I am left feeling fresh and clean without residue, oil, or feeling dried out. A winner for sure

November 14, 2018

Good product

I actually use both the charcoal and the baking soda one and they are both great. I live anything that is a charcoal product and this one is pretty good especially for the price.

November 12, 2018

Awesome

My skin is pretty picky with products but seems to like this one.
    Though if you leave it on too long you will feel the cooling agents in it.
    Overall, pretty good and I use this everyday.

October 29, 2018

Amazing face wash for sensitive skin!

I have very sensitive skin. And by that I mean getting hives on my face after using any face wash. I was hesitant to try the biore charcoal face wash because of my experience with past brands, but am I glad I tried it. It leaves my face very fresh and clean and really does the job. I get no rash, hives , or itchiness whatsoever. 10/10 recommend.

October 07, 2018
    Western Australia, Australia

AMMMMAAAAZZZZINGGGGGGG

This stuff is absolutely amazing and definitely recommend it. If you have oily skin then this product is go you. Made my skin feel fresh and clean. I have been buying in bulk!! ❤️❤️❤️

October 03, 2018

Love it!

This is the best facial cleanser I have ver used. You can feel the results quickly, and my skin is always so smooth after using this product. As an adult I still struggle with acne prone skin but sense using this facial cleanser my skin is clearer than it’s ever been!

October 01, 2018

Makes your face feel fresh

The charcoal cleanser is a little on the high side, but definitely worth it. Me and my boyfriend share a bottle that lasts a whole month. It makes your face feel fresh and clean. It's one of the better face cleansers I've used. It gets deep in your pores eliminate toxins, makeup and dirt.

September 29, 2018
    Arizona, United States

Amazing!

I was hesitant with this product but I fell in love. U can feel it tingling and you just know it's working after acouple days my face was so soft and it just looked cleaner. Love it