Biore Deep Pore Charcoal Cleanser Reviews

April 30, 2019

Love it

I have purchased many cleansers from high end brands to drug store and this is definitely my favourite! It gets off all makeup and leave my skin feeling refreshed !

April 30, 2019

Game changer

April 29, 2019

Love it!

Works well for my skin. It made the appearance of my pores look smaller after 2 uses. Leaves me skin feeling fresh and clean. Only dislike is the smell

April 28, 2019
    New Hampshire, United States

Great daily cleanser

I have been using this several years. It seems to be my 'go to' for daily cleansing at a reasonable price. It gently removes all traces of makeup. I have combination skin and it leaves my skin nicely cleansed, without dryness. My son has used this recently and he has had some blackhead issues. This cleanser has taken care of his blackheads!

April 28, 2019

I use this everyday

My go to face wash. I’ve been using for probably longer than a year. It’s a great face scrub, skin feels fresh, clean but not super tight. You can feel it working as you massage it into your skin. Flushes out dirt and uncloggs those pores!

April 16, 2019

Would buy again!

This product does wonders for my skin, always feels so fresh and soft after I use it. Charcoal and face care is a must! I use it 2x a week and it works like a charm

April 08, 2019
    New Brunswick, Canada

My Favourite Facial Soap

Biore Charcoal pore minimizer is a face scrub that is intended to exfoliate and visibly reduce pores. It does a great job of tightening up your pores and feels amazing on your face. This has been my go to face scrub for the past 3 years.

April 07, 2019

MY FAC CLEANSER

I am on my 5th bottle of this stuff and I cannot get enough !! best face wash I have ever used cleared up my acne and toned my skin it's way less red now. I have tried so many face washes from drug store to high end and hands down this is the best one 10/10 would recommend

April 06, 2019

Face feels so good

I started using the pore strips and a friend suggested trying this scrub. Haven’t gone back since! My face feels clean and refreshed. I use it every night before bed

April 04, 2019

Can’t live without it!

I have combination skin that changes slightly with the seasons; this cleanser has been a GOD SEND! It’s deep cleaning enough to remove my waterproof mascara with minimal effort, yet gentle enough that it doesn’t leave me feeling “over washed” and squeaky. It helps control my oily t-zone and breakout areas, yet doesn’t dry out my dry patches! I’ve gone through bottles of this stuff and always have a stock in my drawers!