Biore Deep Pore Charcoal Cleanser Reviews

February 07, 2020

Helped clear my skin

Charcoal is good for oil skin, it helps to unclog pores and decrease the access oil on your face. This face wash helps to clear the breakouts on my face.

February 02, 2020

My new favourite cleanser by FAR !

This cleanser is my favorite. It leaves my skin feeling SO fresh and clean. It has a cooling sensation on your skin, and it feels like it really gets into your pores. I was turned off by the colour because it was so dark, but once you lather it on your face, the colour doesn't matter as it turns into a foamy texture. I've tried a lot of cleansers in my life, and this is my new fave!!! Need to go buy more !!

February 01, 2020

Not a gimmick

I thought I’d try this because of the “Charcoal” craze going around. I use this mainly when I’m removing my makeup, after I remove it with a moist towel. Makes my skin feel baby soft all year!

January 31, 2020
    Hounslow, United Kingdom

Hero product!

I use this cleanser twice a day after removing my makeup. It’s mattified my skin and minimised my pores after months of use. I love the fresh cold tingling feeling it leaves after washing it off making my skin feel truly clean! Such great value too. Hero product!

January 31, 2020

Must have

This product worked wonders on my acne, I love it and continue to repurchase this Biore charcole cleanser ( even though my acne has cleared). Highly recommend.

January 30, 2020
    East Riding of Yorkshire, United Kingdom

My holy grail

Love this! Use it daily and has done wonders for my skin! I couldn't go without it now. Makes my skin look beautiful and clear. Its not overly scented and I think it would work on any skin type!

January 16, 2020

Great cleanser

This is the best cleanser it tingles as it cleans, and feels really clean. I would recommend. The charcoal in the cleanser makes it feel especially clean and fresh.

January 07, 2020

Overall a good daily scrub

Probably one of the best facial scrubs ! First couple of times you use it, you’ll feel your face tingle. Generally after use, skin isn’t too dry. Though often times it may feel tight. Works well for removing dirt and impurities; does not really treat blackheads though. Overall a good daily face scrub.

January 03, 2020

Minty Fresh

This was perfect for helping get the build up out of my pores. I have suffered from sensitive skin from time to time so. I was nervous about this product. It worked great my skin gets a nice minty feel after putting it on and you can see a softness when you wash it off

January 03, 2020

Amazing face wash!

Was introduced to this product a few years ago with a free sample I received via mail. My life changed the first time I used it.

I love how clean this product makes my skin feel. There is a whole new level of deep cleaning when using this product. It does heat up a little bit, however, it is nothing over the top.

I do not use this product everyday, but it is in my rotation of face washes!