Biore Deep Pore Charcoal Cleanser Reviews

November 12, 2020

Happy pores!

In love with this cleanser. It’s my go to night time face wash routine cleanser. I squeeze a little into my fingertips and lather it gently into my cheeks, forehead and chin. I let it sit for about 20 seconds and I can feel my face heating up. When I wash it off, my face feels right, clean and smooth. I love the end results because I have oily skin but with this product, my skin feels so nice!!

November 10, 2020

Love it!

I always use this cleanser in my daily routine. It leaves my face feeling fresh and clean every time. I started using it a few months ago and I have noticed such a difference in my skin.

November 03, 2020

Fresh / rafraîchissant

La sensation de fraîcheur lors de l'utilisation de ce produit est agréable. On sent que notre peau est bien libérée des impuretés et propre. Je recommande ce produit!

November 01, 2020

Love this product

I have been using this cleanser for years and I love how clean it leaves my face feeling. It doesn’t feel raw afterwards but always feels refreshed. I use it twice a day and I 100% recommend it!

0.5/5

October 27, 2020

Don’t use this product

Not only did this product burn my face it is not effective! Your better off using cerave which is so much better for your skin!!!! Don’t waste your money on this

October 19, 2020

Happy pores!

This charcoal cleanser is like heaven. It lathers and foams nicely to evenly apply to the face. After a few seconds, a tingling sensation begins and you can literally feel the dirt and oils lift away. Once washed and dried, my face feels fresh, clean and oh so soft! I use this product every single day!

October 07, 2020

Good cleanser but depends on skin type

Great cleanser to remove oil, impurities and even helps reduce pimples. I use it 3x a week in between days because it can dry out my skin, my husband has oily skin he can use it daily and it works great for him. Leaves a cool tingling sensation on your skin making it feel refreshed.

September 28, 2020

Works amazing

This is the only face wash that I've found so far that actually helped clear my face and make it feel nice and soft. Other face washes have made my face break out more.

September 13, 2020

Great face cleanser

This makes my face feel clean without overly stripping my face. I have sensitive acne prone skin and this aids in getting rid of my pimples. I usually use this in the shower to put on my face and I actually use this on my back/shoulder blades as well to get rid of any pimples that appear there. I always come back to this product as it has helped me so much I would recommend

September 10, 2020

Like mother like daughter

My daughter brought this when she was visiting and I tried it. Immediately I went out and purchased my own. It makes my skin feel so clean and soft after I use it