Biore Deep Pore Charcoal Cleanser Reviews

August 11, 2014

Its like having 1 million little men clean out your pores. Its a great product to use right before bed. its also great to use with a powered cleansing brush (eg sephora or proactive) for 2x the effect.

August 05, 2014

After struggling with acne for over 5 years this product cleared my face right up! I was amazed and I recommend it to anyone.

2.0/5

June 13, 2014

My skin felt greasy after using it....also my skin started to break out...

June 04, 2014

This product works wonder. It deep cleanse your skin without leaving it dry. But after using it, my skin felt a bit greasy but I have very oily skin. The cleanser is very soft for the skin. You can see result after the first use. The best way to use this product is to wet your skin with hot water and pour a pea size of product on your hand. Make a mousse of it and then massage it all over your face for /- 30-45 secondes. Then rinse it with cold water. The hot water will open your pores to make it easier to clean your pores and the cold water will close the pores.

April 22, 2014

Great new product. I use it daily,enjoy the tingling cleaning feeling.