Biore Pore Unclogging Scrub Reviews

This scrub with salicylic acid and mild scrubbing beads, gets deep into the pores where breakouts start and helps prevent future breakouts. Perfect to use everyday to help keep skin clear of acne pimples.

April 03, 2019

It works!!

Very effective!! I only need to use it once a week, and it has a nice cooling effect once washed off that feels great. My boyfriend uses it too, and he loves it.

February 11, 2019

Skin feels so clean!

I don't use this product everyday since I find that it irritates my skin with frequent use, but I use it when I just feel my skin feels extra gross. The light scrub feels so nice and my skin feels amazing afterwards!

January 07, 2019

The best for unclogging pore scrub

I love this product. It does as it says. It has a great smell. And the best part it leaves skin very clean. I got this product to try. I am so pleased with this. Because it had work amazing on my skin. I use it once a week.

December 18, 2018

Best drugstore face scrub!

For the price of this face scrub, the quality is unbelievable. I have the green tea face scrub and it smells amazing and makes my face feel refreshed. After numerously using this scrub on my face I have noticed that my skin is less prone to acne and there are less rough spots of my face. I definitely recommend this face scrub for everyone who wants their skin to look refreshed.

efficace

Nettoie super bien la peau et laisse un léger parfum agréable sur le visage. Est un peu cher mais en vaut largement le prix selon moi! Je le recommande!!

December 18, 2018

amazing product definitely buying again

this product was very inexpensive and was non-irritatting, leaving a cool clean sensation. seen instant results. would recommend and will definitely buy again

November 21, 2018

Great value

Biore unclogging scrub is great for deep cleaning clogged pores & removing dead skin. It’s strong enough to deep clean but still gentle enough that it doesn’t irate or dry out your skin. It gives you a nice cooling sensation & has a nice subtle scent which isn’t over powering like other scrubs I’ve used. It leaves your skin looking & feeling softer, smoother & brighter. My pores were smaller & my dark spots were less noticeable. I’ve also noticed my face is less oily since using this

September 03, 2018

Biore Pore Unclogging Scrub

Packaging

I think the packaging of this face wash is so cute. I love that it’s mostly the same dark clue as the word Biore. There’s also some white, blue, green, and see through circle that remind me of bubbles like the suds from when your washing your face. I do really like when face washes are see through because I like to see what the face wash looks like before I actually buy it.

Smell

Some people have mentioned that they aren’t big fans of the smell which I don’t understand at all! I think it just smells fresh and clean. I absolutely love the smell of it when I put it on my face.

Scrub/Exfoliant/Beads

I really do love this scrub. It’s a great exfoliant and really gets deep into your pores. When I first tried this scrub I thought the feeds would dissolve but they don’t. I actually kind of like that they don[t dissolve because it helps with the exfoliating but at the same time it doesn’t feel rough.

Moisturizer

Because this was a scrub with beads in it I thought it might be drying but it really isn’t! Honestly I find it more moisturizing then most face washes I’ve used in the past.

Cooling/Fresh

When using this face wash I can definitely feel a fresh and cooling feeling on my face. Something I can compare it to is kind of like mint feeling if that makes any sense to anyone but me haha.

Washing off

I’ve read that some people find it difficult to wash off their face but I really don’t understand this. I am currently using two different face washes and hands down this one if by far easier to wash off your face. I wouldn’t worry about that at all.

Price

The last thing I want to discuss about this product is the price. It’s only $7.97 on Amazon which I think is a great price for the amount in the bottle (140g). It’s also lasted me a long time!

Final Thoughts

Overall I really enjoyed this face scrub and will definitely be repurchasing. I’ve been using Biore’s nose strip for a long time and always loved them. That’s way I decided to use this product and I’m so glad I did. They are such a great line.

February 25, 2018

Amazing product, bad scent.

When looking at this scrub, I assumed it would be your standard mild exfoliant that didn't really do much. Boy, was I wrong! This stuff is magic. While using it on my face I didn't really feel anything, no scraping, no roughness, no scratching, so I wasn't really expecting much. However, after I dried my face off I touched it with my fingers and almost fell over. My skin was sooooo soft. Like the only time I've ever felt it that soft is when using an extremely expensive moisturiser regularly for more than a week.

It was a pretty big shock. My skin was even, comfortable and felt amazing.

This product only has one flaw. It smells so bad to me. I have no idea what it's supposed to smell like, but it's putrid and really difficult to stand. Unfortunately, the smell also lingers on the skin. So now I'm torn. This is hands down the best exfoliator I've ever used, but it really smells awful. I wish they would make a version of this with a nice tea tree, lemon or mint scent to tone down the horrid smell. For now I'll slap on some moisturiser after and try not to breathe while using it, as it's so good I don't want to give up using it!

September 30, 2017
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Biore got you cover!

I love that biore is not only a scrub but it has a lot of cream so that you're not just rubbing microbeads against your face (ouch). And the scent is very pleasant!

My face feels super clean after using the scrub. As an added bonus, its gentle enough to use everyday.