Biore Skin Preservation Dual Fusion Moisturizer with SPF 30

Biore Skin Preservation Dual Fusion Moisturizer with SPF 30 Reviews

Ranked #1025 out of 1262 in Facial Lotions & Creams

June 17, 2011

This is my favorite moisturizer of all time. Its light and not greasy and absorbs very fast. I have normal to dry skin so it really helps me out. Its nice because it is SPF 30.

December 16, 2010

After searching through the aisles at Shoppers Drug Mart, searching for a new face mositurizer I decided upon the Biore Dual Fusion Moisturizer SPF 30. I've tried Biore products and have been pleasantly surprised so when I saw this one, I thought why not. It was a little pricey at $30 dollars but ones face is not something to mess around with. I also liked the fact that it has a spf of 30. I'm fair and freckle very easily so sun protection is extremely important. Don't let the small bottle fool you either. Even though it's only 50ML, all you'll need is one pump. Half the bottle is full of a white substance, the other half with a green substance. One moisturizer, one SPF. It goes on incredibly matte as well. I have combination skin so a moisturizer that doesn't go on oily is important. The SPF is perfect. Can't say enough good things about this moisturizer.

Vickyp added a new review for
    Kellogg's Raisin Bran Cereal

Kmjk added a new review for
    Pine-sol lavender clean 4x