BioSilk Silk Therapy Reviews
#3 in Hair Serum

BioSilk Silk Therapy Original is a weightless leave-in silk replenishing and reconstructing treatment that helps repair, smooth and protect all hair types.
  • Fills voids in cuticle to create smooth hair
  • Aids in preventing split ends
  • Provides incredible shine
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2018

March 18, 2019

Love it

I love this stuff. I apply Biosilk to my damp hair before blowdrying it and apply a touch more of it on my ends after blow drying. I find a little goes a long way with this product.

The product itself is a clear oil. But what I love about it is that it is not a greasy type oil. It is an oil that absorbs quickly and doesn’t leave hair looking oily. The consistency of it is just wonderful.

Overall, I would purchase again.

March 17, 2019

Silky Smooth

I think his product has been in my household since I was in my early 20's (I'm 31). Using this product on my daughters hair.. it is now one of her favourites too.

March 15, 2019

I use this daily!

I use this is part of my daily routine. I put a little bit on the tips of my fingers and behind working it through my damp hair. Be careful you don’t use too much as it can leave your hair greasy.

February 26, 2019

Love the feel and smell

Although this was a little on the pricey side, it was well worth it. You only need a dab and it makes your hair feel so smooth. I add it to wet hair and comb it through with my fingers. The smell is like the cherry on top... so good!

February 17, 2019

Silky smooth results

I've been using Biosilk for years now and still love it as much as I did when I first discovered this product. It helps with flyaways and makes my hair so silky soft. I actually invite friends and family to feel my hair hahaha.

Definitely will be one of my must have products until it's discontinued (god forbid that ever happens).

February 10, 2019

Very strong scent

I find that though the bio silk does hydrate the hair, and smooth out fly aways and split ends... It has a very strong scent. I hardly use it anymore because of that. If you are ok with strong scents, then I recommend this product.. Otherwise there are better options out there.

January 24, 2019
    Saskatchewan, Canada

Smells amazing

This stuff makes my hair so smooth and keeps the flyaways at bay ! It smells like watermelon and you need the smallest amount possible . This bottle lasts me so long ! Highly recommendable

December 03, 2018

Soft Shiny Hair

I bought a bottle of Biosilk Silk Therapy because a friend recommended it. I have long, wavy, color treated hair that I blow dry and straighten with a flat iron often. It was very greasy feeling in my hands which scared me a little! I only use a dime size amount on my ends and it leaves my hair soft and shiny. It does a great job of bringing out the under tones in my dark hair.

October 17, 2018

hair loves it

i use it on my unruly wavy and frizzy hair. towel dry my hair and apply and crunch my hair. it gives my hair the shine and silky appearance when it dries. and controls the frizz when it is humid.

September 28, 2018

Only Works on Damage

I find that this doesn't really help with controlling the frizz in my hair or smooth it out, but it makes my hair feel thicker and healthier. I've never tried anything else like it. I had used it on my naturally (virgin) frizzy hair and I didn't really see a difference, but after I went crazy with bleach my hair almost needs it.