Biosilk Silk Therapy Serum Reviews
#11 in Serums

March 20, 2018

All time Fav!!

I’ve been using this for over 15 years and just love it. It makes my hair and my girls hair feel amazing!! Must have!! It also does not dry out my hands or my hair! Leaves both feeling great!

March 20, 2018

Would buy over and over! Doesnt even compare to others!

Lightweight, non- greasy! I have tried other products like it, but always seeem to come back to this one. You dont need a lot of product to do the job. Great even in dry hair.. No greasy shine or heaviness for style!
    The smell is amazing!

March 11, 2018

Smells the best

I have very curl dry frizzy hair that I straighten all the time. I use this serum on my ends and it gives me back the shine without the heavy oil feeling. Smells amazing as well. Been using it for years.

February 21, 2018

Cannot live without this product!

Love love love this product! I cannot go without putting a dab of this serum in my hair after getting out of the shower. I am totally addicted to this product and so is my hair! I always had dry brittle hair and now my hair is silky smooth. I only put some serum at the tip of my hair and not the roots as it can make your hair look a little greasy. I also rub some serum on my arms to make them silky smooth, love the smell too!

October 16, 2017

Soft and silky hair

After recently colouring my hair, it began to feel a bit dry and lost its lustre. This product came highly recommended so I decided to give it a try. Although it is on the pricey side, it is worth every cent. It makes my hair manageable, easy to brush and easy to style. My hair is soft and shiny.

I am so glad I decided to give this product a try!

September 21, 2017

A little goes a long way!

I frequently colour my hair and this product helps my hair fight the drying effects and split ends that this process causes. Applying a small amount on damp hair leaves my hair soft and easy to comb! No more tangles!!!

August 31, 2017

Wow amazing product

I never in my life wash my hair with this kind of shampoo ! Wow its so amazing !! My hair look and smeel fresh over 3 day i love it soo much but its a bit $$$$

June 06, 2017

I use the Biosilk Silk Hair Serum everyday! It smells amazing and makes my hair extremely soft and smooth. I purchase my big bottle at Winners as it is half the price! This is definitely a product that everyone should purchase!

May 22, 2017

Love the product makes your hair feel silky smooth when done. A little on the pricey side. It will make your hair seem oily if product is misused. Go sparing.
    I would recommend this product

May 18, 2017

I use this serum every day in my hair after my shower. It makes my hair smell amazing, and makes it so silky and easy to brush. I purchase it from Winners because it is regularily so expensive, but it honestly is worth every penny! It's a great product.