Biotherm Blue Therapy Amber Algae Revitalize Reviews

June 23, 2020

Smooth Skin

I really love this Biotherm Blue Therapy Amber Night Cream and how much it has saved my skin.My skin has been in terrible shape from the cold winter we had.Dry,tired,fine lines and wrinkles more pronounced.My skin really needed help.

The first night I applied this thick luxurious night cream it absorbed instantly into my skin leaving it feeling nourished and healthy.It also has a really lovely light scent.

The next morning my skin looks more plumped,smoothed,glowing and youthful.It is reducing my fine lines,wrinkles and crows feet.I couldn't be happier!

It absorbs really well into the skin no sticky or oily residue.It is such a nice creamy,silky cream.The perfect night cream.

I always check out the ingredient list and this night cream is full of such beneficial healthy indigents to repair and help your skin.The amber algae is a key ingredient.I was really impressed to read it is pure thermal plankton extracts that contains thirty five nutrients, proteins, vitamins, amino acids, glucids, lipids.

This cream is simply amazing and I will continue to purchase it and I highly recommend it to anyone

February 26, 2020

Great Mositurizer

Biotherm Blue Therapy Amber Algae Revitalize Cream repairs, hydrates and illuminates the skin during the day. It is unscented and goes on smoothly. A great multiple acting day Cream.

October 29, 2019

Biotherm Sample

When I first put the product on it feels wet, not greasy & looks shiny, eventually absorbing into the skin. At the end of the day my skin feels smooth & appears firmer. Didn't really notice any changes in wrinkles though. Don't feel like this is the right product for my skincare needs.