Prestige Item
Biotherm Blue Therapy Red Algae Uplift Cream Reviews

June 04, 2019

Wonderful product!

First time using a Biotherm product and I was a little sceptical, having dry skin. It held up very well, especially with Winnipeg’s brutally cold winter this year. I use it every morning as part of my regular morning routine. It leaves my skin silky smooth and I especially love the wonderful smell. I will definitely continue to use!!

May 28, 2019

HYDRATION IS KEY

Blue Therapy Red Algae Uplift! ❤
    I have been trying this miracle out day & night for a little over 2 weeks now and my skin feels super smooth!
    ✔Lots of hydration with a beautiful glow
    ✔Lightweight ✔Not oily and it absorbs
    quickly
    ✔Controls oil
    ✔Smells amazing🌷
    ✔Pore minimizer
    ✔Also fab for a flawless makeup app!

April 25, 2019

Great face cream for winter

Received this product fee to try and it worked so well at hydrating my skin the winter months. Its a thick cream that absorbs very quickly and has a pleasant scent that isn't overpowering.
    My only warning is do not apply then go work out as when you sweat, it doesn't taste good! :)

March 27, 2019

Omg it's awesome

I was lucky to get this product free , I wouldnt put a review before trying it at least for two weeks because I wanted an honest review with no compliments.
    Its texture is awesome, smells heaven and keeps my skin hydratant and smooth
    I used it in the morning and at night before bed as a night mask. I had a realldy dry skin and within 24 hrs my skin became smooth like a baby skin. I have fine lines and i really felt ny skin better and look younger ,my darks spots disappeared .
    This product really worths trying and for the price and quality you wont find something better than this .
    I highly recommend it and I already bought my mom one yesterday coz our loved one deserves to spoil them from time to time.

March 19, 2019

Hydrating

This cream applies smoothly, is non greasy and absorbs quickly. A small amount is enough for my face to feel moisturized and toned. I use it twice a day. The smell isn’t overwhelming but pleasant. My fine lines are less noticeable.

March 11, 2019

Excellent

J'ai eu la chance de tester cette crème et depuis, je ne peux plus m'en passer! Elle laisse une douceur a ma peau que j'adore! L'odeur prononcé m'a fait peur au début puisque que j'ai une peau sensible mais aucune réaction! Je l'adore et la recommande a toutes!

March 07, 2019

A dry skin's good friend

I got a full sized sample of this and I am loving it. I have combination skin on my face with many parts dry. This has been one of my favorite face creams, I use it mainly as a night cream. It is very moisturizing but not heavy on the skin, it absorbs fast. I definitely recommend for anyone with dry or combination skin.

March 04, 2019

Great Skin Soon!

I got a full size sample of this product. And I’m using it Day and night. I love the smell of it, even my husband likes it, not too strong instead it smells a little flowery and powdery. I have a sensitive skin but I didn’t get irritated with it. My skin felt so soft upon application, and even the next day. And I felt my skin glows even through a little time that I’m using it. Though it’s quite expensive but I think it will last for 2 months because you don’t need to apply that much.

2.0/5

March 03, 2019

Not worth the high cost!

I was so excited when I received this product, thinking it would be the best quality facial product I have ever used. Well, it's certainly the most expensive. The scent was nice and the texture was great for putting on smoothly. My skin felt glowing without looking greasy and getting clogged.

I did not find any benefits that went beyond a regular and much cheaper moisturizer. I am 30, so maybe not the target audience. I just didn't see the smoothing or uplifting qualities that the product promotes.

Thankfully I received this #freeproduct in exchange for an honest review.

March 02, 2019
    New Brunswick, Canada

Easy to use

Biotherm Blue Therapy Red Algae Uplift visible aging repair firming rosy cream is suitable for all ages. There are a lot of ingredients in the product so I was not sure what to think about it but it seems to work.
    I really like the smell, it is not overwhelming. It does smell like roses. Biotherm Blue Therapy Red Uplift is very easy to use. A little goes a long way, which means it should last quite awhile. A lot is not needed. It can be used day and nightIt smoothly applies to your skin resulting in your skin feeling smooth and silky.
    Overall, I like this cream and feel it is a great additional my skin routine. This is a product that everyone should have. #freeproduct