Biotherm life plankton essence Reviews

August 08, 2019

Life Plankton

Life Plankton™ is the key to Biotherm’s skin care expertise. Protected by eight patents, this powerful active has surprised with the scope of its skin-fiendly protective and soothing properties. It is infused at the highest concentration for the first time in this formula. This product is suitable for all skin types. It absorbs in seconds, leaving the skin refreshed without feeling sticky or greasy.

July 17, 2019

A Very Lightweight Essence after Cleansing

I first received a sample of this Essence from my Biotherm order and I loved it so much I bought the full-sized bottleI I've been using it religiously for about a month or so and I've got to say how much I love it! It's very lightweight. It ever doesn't feel greasy or heavy. It's never sticky or dries out your skin. It has a thin slippery and watery texture that goes on smooth. I love that it smells like the ocean. This essence absorbs easily into the skin and gives the skin a nice sheen. I love that it plumps up the skin so quickly after application. I love that it leaves my skin hydrated as the first step after cleansing. Definitely feel the benefits of those nutrients going into the skin. Love this product!

May 14, 2019

Wonderful!

I got this as a sample from another website. I have to say this stuff is amazing. It makes your skin feel so nice. It's very lightweight, smells wonderful and applies great. I will be buying some when I get some extra money as this is quite pricy, but it definitely works.
    It's great to apply before you apply your normal facecream. It will make your face soo soft and feels like it brightens and refreshes it.

April 10, 2019

Good

Very Good product . I just started using it so I can’t say if it’s that effective, but I can say that it’s been making my skin really soft. Also, I do love the texture of this product, and it penetrates really well in my skin. The smell is really nice too!

June 26, 2018

Un des meilleurs produits utilisés à vie!

Je ne savais pas à quoi m'attendre au départ avec ce produit. J'ai été agréablement surprise de constater l'effet que cela a eu sur ma peau. Quand je l'utilisais, je la sentais apaisée, hydratée, rebondie et plus lumineuse.

April 28, 2018

A moisturizing essence.

I find this essence is almost the consistency of water. I apply a small amount to my fingertips and pat it into my face. I find it does take a long time to absorb into my skin so my face is left feeling tacky for awile after applying. My skin is normal /combination so I find this is moisturizing enough on its own even though It can be used with other skin care products. It does seem to leave my skin looking even toned, fees and bright looking. The only thing I dislike about this product is the scent. In my opinion it smells like floor cleaner which is not appealing for something you apply apply your face. The scent lingers for a bit before disippating. I would prefer this product if It was unscented or had a lighter fragrance.

April 20, 2018

A must try!

I love the way this product makes my skin feel! You just use 4-8drops depending on how dry your skin is. Apply like aftershave. And it leaves your skin feeling silky smooth. It is so hydrating and makes my look and feel better. I would recommend for everyone to try this!