BioTrue Multi-Purpose Solution Reviews

Ranked #311 out of 689 in Misc

May 30, 2017

Stumbled upon this product at Shoppers Drugmart while purchasing more contact solution. It was on sale which made it worth the price. It is a much better and safer product for your eyes, but if it is not on sale, the price is a little steep. I will continue to purchase this item because eye health is extremely important.

May 11, 2017

I have been wearing contacts for the past 15 years and this product keeps my contacts moist all day long with out any other solution. I would definitely recommend this product for anyone who wears contacts!

January 14, 2017

Best contact solution I have used! Reccomended to me by almost everyone I know once I first started wearing contacts!! Comes in mutlipacks of 2 with a case and doesn't irritate my eyes!

January 18, 2016

I was absolutely amazed when I tried this product. I have been wearing contacts for close to 15 years now. I have tried almost every cleaner and eye drop there is. I will never buy another solution after BioTrue. My eyes feel clean, fresh and clear everytime I use it!

June 29, 2015

I had a chance to try this one via their sample campaign. Works well, took care of lenses and eyes very well. With no irritation.