BITE Agave Lip Mask Reviews

Ranked #253 out of 914 in Lip Balm

April 14, 2017

If you have dry, or cracked lips this is the product for you. I struggled all winter here in Canada with dry, painful lips and finally my friend suggested the Bite agave lip mask. I am so glad she did because it saved my lips. Instantly brought my lips back to life, moisturising and long lasting. It also smelled and tasted so good. The only downfall is the price tag but for how long it lasts and how much pain this saves you I think its worth it. I will be repurchasing. Also I love Bite because they use all natural food grade ingredients!

April 09, 2017

This lip mask is absolutely to die for!! Smells amazing and it works best when put on before you go to sleep, always wake up with soft, smooth, happy lips! It really hydrates!

March 02, 2017

Love, Love, Love this product. I first bought it when it came in a metal tube that was really hard to get the product out of and tended to break with use, but they listened to our reviews and now it comes in an easy to squeeze plastic tube instead. Although it's expensive one tube has lasted me for almost a year and I use it daily. You only need a small amount and it moisturizes for quite a long time. After seeing how well it worked on my chapped lips my boyfriend even uses it and the smell is sweet but not overpowering. Bite Beauty is also a Canadian company so I'm even happier than I can support a local brand!

February 13, 2017

I like this, but to me it's basically the same as a salve. It's pretty much just a very thick lip balm. I put it on before bed, I wake up and my lips are moisturised, but nothing special really. My salve from C.O. Bigelow has the same results when I use it before bed, and is $20 cheaper. I wouldn't repurchase this for the price that it is. I feel that this is really over hyped. It's better than a lip balm for sure, but definitely not a miracle worker or holy grail product.

January 25, 2017

Smells and feels great on. Leaves your lips smooth and moisturized. I also love the new lip balm. Sephora has a great little area that you can buy duos or each product separately.

December 15, 2016

I wanted to love Bite Agave Lip mask, but unfortunately it did not love me back. I was on the hunt for an amazing green product that eliminated chapped lips. My first impressions of Bite Agave lip mask were great. It's super hydrating; nice and thick... stays on the lips... tastes great.

However, within a day of use... I had an allergic reaction to the product. My lips swelled up like a balloon. I looked like I'd had bad lip injections. It took weeks to heal. I am not typically sensitive to products, and I wasn't able to figure out which individual ingredient caused the reaction.

Do be careful :)
    I will not be repurchasing.

July 10, 2016

I purchased this lip mask after receiving a sample of the three colors. I bought the champagne shade which is a pink gold color. It comes in a tube and you squeeze it out. I apply it with a lipbrush. It leaves my lips soft and plump. The product is a little pricy but the tube lasts a long time as a little goes a long way.

April 29, 2016

Love this in the candy apple shade. It is sheer but it gives it a nice tint of colour and shine. It is a little sticky but not to the point where it is bothersome. It is very moisturizing and I love the way it feels on my lips. End result is a natural look.

March 15, 2016

This product was recommended to me by a relative. I love that this product is all natural - you could literally EAT the products from bite!!! Which is amazing. However, I found that I love putting this on at night and love the feel of my lips in the morning - they are soft, etc. but then after an hour or so once my teeth have been brushed and I've eaten breakfast, my lips are no longer soft and not peeling/dry, which ultimately defeats the purpose of the use of this lip mask.

January 13, 2016

I love this lip mask for night. I put a generous amount on my lips and they feel really soft the next morning. I'm still searching for a lip mask that is more hydrating (my lips are still chapped in the afternoon), but this is really nice.