Prestige Item
BITE Beauty Agave Lip Mask Reviews

March 22, 2019

Amazing product

I got this as a sample from Sephora and i absolutely loved it, My only problem is it is very expensive and rarely on sale. I wish it cost less :( Anyways i loved it

February 06, 2019

Overnight mask

This is a very thick lip mask, which is good for overnight use particularly in the winter. I bought the lavender option, and it has just the slightest hint of lavender scent. I was worried initially the mask was going to be purple and I would have no chance of wearing this during the day, but I did not notice that and you can definitely wear this during the day if you don't mind it being more thick/ sticky. After wearing it overnight, my lips feels moisturized vs. not having any type of mask, and it is easier to apply lip products in the morning

January 23, 2019

A nice mouisturizer for lips

I am really excited about this balm. It prevent s my lips from getting dry, and gives a nice shine and color(depends on which shade you get). Its a bit hard to get it out from the tube,

March 21, 2018

Expensive but useful

Received this as a gift and was impressed with the thickness of this product. I have very dry lips and often lil products applied at night will be completely absorbed within the first few minutes of application. This product kept my lips hydrated majority of nights. Only down side is the cost. I don't plan to repurchase regularly.

January 21, 2018

Sweet and supple

Nice thick formula that really softens the lips. Not very big for the price. Would prefer it with an applicator so I dont have to get my finger sticky.

October 03, 2017

holy grail lip balm

I bought the maple agave lip mask, which is Canadian exclusive. it is divine! smells good, taste good, and even the colour is great. I love everything about it and most importantly is that it works the best out of every other lip balm I've ever tried. I suffer from chronic dry lips for years and nothing managed to heal it and keep it in a good condition unless I constantly reapply, until I've tried this lip mask. most lip balms I've tried either makes my lips drier when I stop using it, or just don't do anything to help it get to a better condition. this lip mask helps it "heal" overnight and I don't have to constantly reapply. I can stop using it for a few days after it heals, before it starts to get chapped again, and for me that shows that this lip mask actually works and not just makes my lips addicted to it and dry it out once I stop using it, like most balms do. one downside is how pricey it is, but I'm more than willing to repurchase, because this is the best I've tried so far in years.

July 12, 2017

It's not a big deal..

Hi, so I bought this product because I have really dry lips, my friend recommended this lip mask telling me that it would be great and that my lips wouldn't be chapped for the whole day because you use the product overnight and it's like magic. I went to Sephora and I bought it, used it overnight.. it made my lips really soft but maybe in like 2 hrs I had to re apply to keep my lips from becoming chapped again. I will repeat myself it didn't work for me for someone who has really dry lips. It could for people with normal lips but I wouldn't invest in this item again.

June 03, 2017

I love this product! I got it my my discover bite set. I use it whenever my lips feel chapped. With one application, my lips feel smooth and as good as new. Really helps in the winter time. Will definitely be buying a full size when my deluxe sample runs out. (

September 15, 2016

This lip balm is really thick, really does soften and protect lips. I bought the un-tinted.
    Especially good for outdoor sports and leisure, summer or winter when lips take a hit from sun, wind and cold.
    When the tube is new or in a cool room, the balm is tough to squeeze out but by warming in your hand it helps.
    This disappears with continued use.
    A bit pricey, but you don't end up re-applying as much as less expensive brands so it is actually cost effective.
    Tastes slightly sweet but does not make you lick it off, so it stays put and does what it is supposed to do!

3.2/5

February 22, 2016

I have tried Bite lip products before, but I never knew they had lip masks. I was so happy when I found out about these and couldn’t wait to try it out! I wish there were a better way to apply this other than using my fingers. The mask feels exactly like a super sticky lip gloss and I really would prefer not to use my fingers to apply it to my lips. my fingers still have that sticky feeling no matter how much you wash them. I started feeling a tingly sensation on my lips and having them feel a little bit plumper within a few minutes of having the mask on.After about ten minutes I stopped feeling a tingly sensation on my lips and the mask looked sort of melted in to my lips. I took that as a sign to wash my lips. I used warm water and my hands to remove the mask from lips and they felt really smooth but still a little sticky. I used a lip scrub to help minimize that sticky feeling. My lips were left really smooth and had a gorgeous red tint to them!